Raster-XChange Local Ranking & Summary
Raster-XChange Local description
Raster-XChange Local brings you a convenient and effective application that offers support for all Windows 32/64 bit operating systems from Windows 2000 through to the later 64 bit XP and Vista operating systems. It is fully Terminal Server and Citrix Metaframe compatible (subject to satisfactory Licensing) and can also be installed as a shared 'server' printer device without any specail installation on connected client PC's and workstations - simply 'attach' to the Shared printer.
- Raster-XChange (Local Edition)
- Raster-XChange (Local) offers users the ability to output any document or file that can be printed through a Windows application to any of the supported image formats - i.e. save your MS Office, PDF, AutoCAD files etc to an image file - just click and print to TIFF a file for example, using the Raster-XChange printer !
- Requires 'per user' or Corporate site licensing etc.
- Raster-XChange offers the following features:
- Works as a Printer Driver and may be used by any Windows program that generates printed output.
- Supports both 32-bit (W2K/XP) and 64-bit Windows (XP64/Vista).
- May be installed as a Local or Server Printer.
- May be used either as a stand-alone printer or tied to a developer's specific applications.
- Supports both Standard Paper Sizes and also Custom Form sizes.
- Supports Macro File Naming for generating image file names at run time.
- Supports Post-Generation application support for handling the image file after creation.
- Supports sending generated image files by Email. The file can be sent "raw" or automatically archived in a ZIP file.
- Supports creation of Job Profiles that automatically set all parameters for standard, repeatable jobs. Profiles may be exported as RXP files and imported by other users so all may share the same Job Profiles.
- Output Mono, Grayscale or full Colour - as required.
- Supports output to the following standard image types:
- BMP - Windows Bitmap
- PNG - Portable Network Graphics
- GIF - Compuserve Graphics Interchange Format
- PBM - Portable Bitmap
- PGM - Portable Graymap
- PPM - Portable Pixel Map
- JBIG2 - Joint Bi-level Imaging Group 2
- JPEG - Joint Photographic Expert Group
- JPEG2000 - JPEG 2000
- JNG - JPEG Network Graphics
- PCX - PC Paintbrush File Format
- DCX - Multipage PCX
- TGA - Truevision Targa
- TIFF - Tag Image File Format
- WBMP - Wireless Mono Bitmap
- All Windows Versions from Windows 2000 and later 32/64 bit.
Raster-XChange Local Screenshot
Raster-XChange Local Keywords
Bookmark Raster-XChange Local
Raster-XChange Local Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.