RasterVect 14.5.24 Ranking & Summary
RasterVect 14.5.24 description
RasterVect 14.5.24 is designed as a powerful application that can be imported by scanning original paper drawings. There is TWAIN and WIA support for importing from all scanners. The target vector formats (DXF, WMF, EMF, AI and EPS) are supported by most CAD applications that use vector graphics, such as Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD. There are viewing tools like zooming, scrolling and color selection.
- You will probably be able to load a raster file (like BMP, TIFF, PCX -file) into your CAD program - nowadays most CAD programs can import and display raster files. However, once you have imported a raster file into your CAD program you will find that all you can do is look at it or trace over it. You cannot change or edit it.
- This is because CAD programs can only work with vector files. If you want to edit a raster file in your CAD program you must first convert it to a vector file. You do this using raster to vector conversion software.
- Once you have converted the raster file to vector you will be able to import it into your CAD program and edit it just like any other drawing you have created using your CAD program.
- The list below summarises the process of converting a paper drawing to a CAD drawing using a raster to vector converter:
- Create a raster file by scanning the paper drawing into RasterVect using a scanner.
- Use RasterVect to convert the raster file into a vector file.
- Import the vector file into your CAD program.
- Edit the drawing in your CAD program.
- RasterVect saves many hours of tedious work.
- Recognizes orthogonal and inclined lines, arcs and circles;
- Has four various conversion methods (outlines, centerlines etc);
- Has modes ORTHO, SNAP and OSNAP;
- Forms correct corners at crossing lines, arcs and circles;
- Keeps scale of an initial drawing;
- Can correct a turn angle of an initial raster drawing;
- Has despeckle filters;
- Can recognize color images or transform their to black-and-white for the subsequent recognition;
- Has Macros and Batch Mode;
- Has raster and vector editing features;
- Supports various raster formats, such as BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and so on; has own combined (raster+vector) format.
- Designed to work on all Windows platforms, RasterVect saves a lot of time.
- Its a replacement for traditional tracing and digitizing.
- It does provide a way to getting a paper drawings into your CAD program for quick and easy editing.
RasterVect 14.5.24 Screenshot
RasterVect 14.5.24 Keywords
Bookmark RasterVect 14.5.24
RasterVect 14.5.24 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Free PowerPoint/PPT to Image Jpg/Jpeg Bmp Tiff Png 5.1
- Free Excel/Xls to Image Jpg/Jpeg Bmp Tiff Png Conv 5.1
- Free Excel/XLS to Image JPG/JPEG BMP TIFF PNG Converter 5.6
- VectorNow - Raster to Vector Converter 1.1
- Free PowerPoint/PPT to Image JPG/JPEG BMP TIFF PNG Converter 5.5
- Image Convert Jpg Jpeg Bmp Tiff Gif Free 6.1
- Image Convert Jpg Jpeg Bmp Tiff Gif Png 6.1
- MainMedia Tiff Image & Fax ActiveX SDK 1.11