RasterVect 18.0 Ranking & Summary
RasterVect 18.0 description
RasterVect 18.0 comes as a simple yet effective tool which helps you transform raster drawings into vector format. Raster drawing can be imported by scanning original paper drawings. The target vector formats (DXF, WMF, EMF, EPS and AI) are supported by most CAD applications that use vector graphics, such as AutoCAD, Corel Draw and many others.
- Four various conversion methods (outline, centerline etc).
- Color and black-and-white images vectorization.
- Orthogonal lines, inclined lines, polygons, arcs and circles recognition .
- ORTHO and SNAP modes.
- Keeping of the initial drawing scale (in english or metric measurement units).
- Batch Mode.
- Recognition Wizard.
- Windows interface and command line interface.
- OCR module (text recognition).
- JPEG (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK) loading and saving.
- JPEG2000: JP2, J2K and JPC code stream formats (JPEG-2000 Part-1 standard, ISO/IEC 15444-1) loading and saving.
- TIFF (rev.6.0, Packbits, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W, CIELab color spaces loading and saving. Also FAX (CCITT3) format supported for loading.
- PNG with various compression levels loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed BMP in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed PCX in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX) loading and saving.
- Portable Bitmap PBM, PGM and PPM loading and saving.
- WBMP (Wireless Bitmap) uncompressed and black/white loading and saving.
- GIF in 2,4,8,16,32,64,128 or 256 colors loading and saving.
- EPS, WMF, EMF (input as raster).
- ICO and CUR loading.
- PDF, PS.
- RAW Camera formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, RAW, PEF, RAF, X3F, BAY, ORF, SRF, MRW, DCR) loading.
- DCX (multipage PCX), multipage TIF, animated GIF and AVI loading and saving.
- Own combined (raster+vector) file format RVS loading and saving.
- Saving/loading of specific file format parameters and saving/loading of preview dialogs (e.g. you can set quality of a Jpeg and view immediately the quality loss).
- Progress monitoring with saving and loading.
- Input (extra):
- Image properties getting without loading it.
- Image acquisition from TWAIN scanners with full control of the scanner capabilities.
- Image acquisition from WIA scanners and cameras with full control of the scanner (or camera) capabilities.
- Screen capture by various methods (all desktop, rectangle selection, object and active window).
- Video capture from various video sources.
- Vector Output:
- DXF (AutoCAD Drawing Interchange Format various versions).
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript).
- AI (Adobe Illustrator format).
- WMF (Windows Metafile).
- EMF (Enhanced Metafile).
- Image processing and analysis:
- Decreasing and increasing of raster lines thickness.
- Image and paper resizing.
- Image rotation any angle by various methods.
- Image deskew by various methods.
- Horizontal and vertical flip.
- Image invert conversion.
- Selected region cropping.
- Conversion to gray scale and negative.
- Conversions of true color to black/white images with ordered or threshold dithering and with Floyd-Steinberg algorithm.
- Color to other color replacing .
- Median cut and Neural network color quantizers, for fast and accurate color reduction.
- Reduction to any number of colors (with colormap output).
- HSV and RGB channels separations.
- Color equalization.
- Regulation of contrast, HSL, HSV/ HSB and RGB components.
- Copying, cut and paste into a new or existing window of all or part of the image.
- Application effects to the selected zones (also irregular).
- Raster filters: median, smoothing, average, despeckle and so on.
- Holes removing.
- Application of 3x3 filters.
- Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) with preview.
- Maximum (dilation), Minimum (erosion), Opening and Closing filters with preview.
- Picture filters (wallis, soften, sharpen, color emboss, gaussian blur, morph, antialias, remove red eyes, auto equalize and user filters).
- Contour filters (edge detect, find edges and trace).
- 50+ various art, distortion and noise raster effects.
- Preview of all the effects in a single dialog, with 8 preset filters and save/load filters from file.
- Progress monitoring for image processing tasks.
- Multilevel Undo/Redo for raster editing.
- Macro commands (in batch process also).
- Mask operations:
- Color contour of a selected region (polygonal, irregular, circular and rectangular).
- Magic wand selection (inclusive, exclusive and global).
- Multiple selections (normal, additive and subtractive modes).
- Invert conversion and expansion selected region.
- Multi polygonal regions.
- Raster paint operations:
- Various paint tools (sketch, line, ellipse, curve, rectangle, round rectangle, flood fill, spray, eraser and eyedropper).
- Various pen styles (solid, clear, dash, dot, dashdot and dashdotdot).
- Various brush styles (solid, clear, cross, diagonal cross, b-diagonal, f-diagonal, vertical and horizontal).
- Choice of pen and brush colors.
- Raster objects operations:
- Create object from mask selection.
- Operation with Clipboard (cut, copy and paste objects).
- Combination objects with background.
- Deselection and deleting of objects.
- Horizontal and vertical flip.
- Objects rotation any angle.
- Objects move and copying.
- Undo for objects editing.
- Vectorial objects handling:
- Move, copying (including array), turning, mirroring, erasing and scaling of single or multiple vectorial objects.
- Creation and editing of lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, polylines, polygons and text.
- Polylines exploding.
- AutoCAD style grips for quick and easy vectors editing.
- Ortho, Snap and Object Snap modes.
- Automatic Object Snap and Bring to Snap possibilities.
- Measuring vector tools (distance, list).
- Multiple undo and redo for vector editing.
- Layers operations:
- Support for multiple layers with separated transparency.
- Select from 37 layer operations (blend modes).
- Moveable and resizeable layers.
- Magnify layers (rectangle or like a lens/glass).
- Image rendering:
- Three mode of rendering: Raster, Vector and combined (Vector above Raster).
- Real time Zoom-in and Zoom-out (by percentage, zoom in rectangular area or by one mouse click). Zoom-previous is also available.
- Real time Pan (click and drag the image with mouse).
- Scrollbar in two dimensions for the fast exploration of the image.
- Printing (and print preview) functions to print single images specifing page alignment or absolute position.
- OCR module: Italian language has been added. Few minor bugs have been fixed.
- Supported Platforms
- Windows 95 / 98 / NT4 / 2000 / ME / XP / Vista / Windows 7
- RasterVect : Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Pentium-100. 32 MB RAM
RasterVect 18.0 Screenshot
RasterVect 18.0 Keywords
Bookmark RasterVect 18.0
RasterVect 18.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.