Realtime Landscaping Pro 5 Demo 5.04
Realtime Landscaping Pro 5 Demo 5.04 Ranking & Summary
Realtime Landscaping Pro 5 Demo 5.04 description
Major Features:1. Advanced 3D Graphics Technology: Utilizing the latest advances in 3D graphics technology, our landscaping software helps you experience your landscape design ideas with surprisingly realistic lighting, shadows, flowing water, and other effects. You can walk through your landscape designs, just like in real life.
- Use the House Wizard to drop in a pre-built house, or create your own. Add houses simply by drawing their outline: the walls, trim, and even the roof are all created automatically.
- Easily add single and multi-story houses to your landscape design. Add doors, windows, porch lights, change the siding and roofing materials, select between gable and hip roof styles – all with just a few mouse clicks.
- Only the exterior of houses are modeled -- not the interior. This makes houses much easier to build and edit than traditional home design programs, and helps you focus on designing the landscape.
- The software includes over 4000 highly detailed plants, including trees, shrubs, flowers, water garden, cactus, palms, and more. Of these, 3600 are high resolution images of real plants, and 470 are detailed 3D models. Plant information includes common name, botanical name, planting zones, and size.
- Using the Plant Growth tool, you can preview what your landscape design will look like after a period of time: anywhere from three months to more than 20 years of growth.
5. Swimming Pools and Spas : Drop in complete swimming pool designs using the wizard, or design your own from scratch. Add pool decking, change the coping and tile, set variable pool depths, create multilevel pools and decking, and much more. Pools and spas can be any shape and size. Above and below ground pools are supported. A complete set of pool accessories with diving boards, ladders, and lighting is also included.
6. Design a New Deck
- The built-in deck designer makes it easy to create single and multi-level decks. Creating a deck is as simple as drawing its outline. The software automatically adds the boards, support posts, and railing. Curved deck, deck railing, and wrap-around stairs are also supported.
- Choose from a variety of decking materials including painted, stained, and natural wood styles.
- Design ponds by drawing their outline, which can be any shape or size. Choose the liner material, water depth, type of rocks surrounding the border, and more.
- Add waterfalls with a few mouse clicks. Water will flow realistically from the waterfall and into the pond, creating ripples where it lands. Use rockery to create custom spillways. Create cascading waterfalls, with the water flowing from one into the other. Pondless waterfalls can also be easily designed. These features are not currently found in other landscape design software.
- Choose between a wide array of fountain types: bell, cascade, tulip, pillar, and ornamental. Fountains can be placed stand-alone, in ponds, or on top of other fountains. You can even design your own fountains using rocks and other objects.
- Homeowners: Show contractors exactly what you want with accurate dimensions, scale, and placement, all relative to your existing house and landscaping.
- Professional landscape designers: Create a movie and show your clients a virtual walkthrough of their property using your proposed landscape design changes. Then, bring your laptop PC and use the landscaping software to make changes right at the jobsite.
- Using the Print to Scale feature, you can print precise to-scale drawings of your landscape designs. Realtime Landscaping Pro automatically prints multiple pages, each with crop marks to show you where they join together. Laser and ink-jet printers are supported, and output can be color or black & white.
- Realtime Landscaping Pro is designed to work with sloping and irregular terrain. The software allows you to create slopes, hills, trenches, raised flower beds, and more.
- Adjust the height of the terrain at any point using exact dimensions. Easily add straight or curved retaining walls, building pads, and other features. The software works in real-time, so you get instant feedback on your changes.
- Whether you want a white picket fence for the flower landscape, or a large fence surrounding your entire property, adding fencing is as easy as drawing a line.
- Fences automatically follow the contour of the terrain. You can indicate which side the framing is on, change the board material, and select between sloped or stepped fencing styles.
13. Add Common Landscaping Objects : Make your landscape design even more realistic with planters, pond bridges, gazebos, tables and chairs, ornaments, and more. More than 50 different rock materials are provided, including granite, marble, and limestone.
14. Create Custom Models: Create custom furniture, arbors and trellises, planters, and other objects using the integrated modeling tools. Easy to follow tutorials help you get started. You can also import models created using SketchUp. Choose from thousands of free models available in Google's 3D Warehouse
15. Instant Feedback : When editing an object, the available options are always displayed and can be edited in real-time. This means you don’t have to bring up a dialog box every time you want to make a change. The software makes designing your landscape a much more fun and enjoyable experience.
16. Unlimited Undo/Redo: Unlimited undo/redo makes it easy to experiment. You can even undo/redo selection changes, which can save a lot of time when working with large landscape designs.
17. Use English or Metric : You can display dimensions in English or Metric, and switch at any time. When entering distances, you can use English or Metric, regardless of which units you're using for display.
Requirements: 128 MB Video Card
Realtime Landscaping Pro 5 Demo 5.04 Screenshot
Realtime Landscaping Pro 5 Demo 5.04 Keywords
Bookmark Realtime Landscaping Pro 5 Demo 5.04
Realtime Landscaping Pro 5 Demo 5.04 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.