ScreenHunter Pro 5.1.761
ScreenHunter Pro 5.1.761 Ranking & Summary
ScreenHunter Pro 5.1.761 description
ScreenHunter Pro 5.1.761 is designed to be a helpful and creative screen capture software solution to capture any part of screen image, print, edit screenshot with annotations, also with web capture, scanning and video screen capture.
- Multiple Monitor Support
- ScreenHunter 5 Pro supports multiple monitors. Make sure you have your extended monitor connected to your main PC before using this feature.
- Specific Window 'lock-in' capture
- You can "lock-in" and capture a specific window even it's minimized.
- This is useful when you need to capture a specific window periodically, and it's sometime minimized that you may work on other things.
- Scanning Images
- When you have a scanner installed, you can use ScreenHunter 5 to acquire images from the scanner.
- You can click the 'Acquire images' button on the toolbar in Viewer too.
- Transparent Window
- Transparent windows can be captured in Windows 2000/XP or later.
- Adding Watermark
- In ScreenHunter 5 Pro, you can add an image file to your capture as a watermark. It can be resize and with visual effects.
- Adding Borders
- In ScreenHunter 5 Pro, you can add a border your capture as. You can set border width and visual effects on the Options dialog.
- Scheduled and Recurring Capture
- You can use a calendar to schedule a capture or setup recurring captures.
- Automatic file naming and saving
- Captures can be saved with automatically generated file names, so you don't have to stop each time you capture and you can capture as many as you like.
- Wysiwyg Printing
- ScreenHunter's Wysiwyg "What you see is what you get" printing feature shows the actual image that will be printed on paper.
- Screen Color Picker
- ScreenHunter provides a screen-wide color picker for picking any color in an image or anywhere on your screen. It shows both the RGB and hexadecimal color code.
- Multi-object Capture
- Using ScreenHunter 5 Pro, you can capture more than one object, such as menu blocks, buttons and windows.
- Multi-hotkey Capture
- To increase your productivity, you can use different hotkeys for different captures, such as Ctrl+F1 for Rectangular area capture, Ctrl+F2 for Object/window capture, etc.
- So you don't have to switch back and forth for changing capture types.
- Image Editing and high quality zooming
- ScreenHunter Image Editor is a versatile imaging and editing tool. You can edit your captures right after capturing -- by high quality zooming, adding text, and advanced image processing features such as adjusting image color, smoothness, hue & saturation as well as rotation.
- Since the editor is loaded only when needed, the program takes less memory than having the editor loaded all the time.
- Image Editor supports multi-level undo/redo and 10%-1000% smooth zooming.
- Resizing, zooming, and cropping
- You can resize, zoom and crop your capture through Image Editor to suit your needs.
- Text Capture
- You can capture an object's text instead of image. The result is text and/or a text file.
- ScreenHunter can automatically scale all captures to a assigned size. It can be to certain width, height or percentage.
- This feature can be used to format you images efficiently for great looking web graphics and images.
- You can draw and select any part of image on your screen to capture.
- System tray and silent startup
- While on stand-by, it lives as an icon in the system tray and doesn't take much space of the task bar.
- And more...
ScreenHunter Pro 5.1.761 Screenshot
ScreenHunter Pro 5.1.761 Keywords
Bookmark ScreenHunter Pro 5.1.761
ScreenHunter Pro 5.1.761 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.