ScreenShot 2.0 Ranking & Summary
ScreenShot 2.0 description
ScreenShot is a small and simple utility that enables you to easily capture the desktop (or a any window), and send it as a compressed (jpeg) file to recipients via Email or Messengers.
In order to do that, all you need to do is either click on the "camera" icon in the system-tray or, click on the Hot-Key.
The Hot-Key default value is Ctrl-P, but you can change it in the "Options" dialog.
With ScreenShot you can capture a specific dialog or window and edit the picture.
- You can select to capture a specific dialog (a window with a caption-bar) or Window (Capture).
- You can send the picture via: Email, Messenger, or Browser-Email (Send).
- You can edit the picture using the MS-Paint (Edit).
- You can Save/Load the picture in a "Tree" like folder (Load,Save).
- You can cut a rectangle from the entire picture (Cut).
- You can reload one of the last 12 captured pictures (Last or ).
- You can Copy the path to the picture so you can use it in "Attach" or "Browse" boxes (Copy).
- You can Shrink the picture to specific width or height or by a specific factor (percent) (Shrink).
- Fixed a bug with "Load".
- It did not work (did not copy the path to the clipboard).
ScreenShot 2.0 Screenshot
ScreenShot 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark ScreenShot 2.0
ScreenShot 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.