Screenshot Studio 1.9.70
Screenshot Studio 1.9.70 Ranking & Summary
Screenshot Studio 1.9.70 description
Screenshot Studio 1.9.70 is a tool which allows you to easily take screenshot, annotate it and quickly share. With its many basic and advanced features Screenshot Studio also offers quick annotation instruments and fast and reliable publish technology that make it a powerful tool. This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bugs documentation.
Powerful tool for quick screen capturing, annotation and screenshots sharing. Take screenshots (whole window, part of the screen or on-top window) in one keypress and use different graphical tools to highlight important or erase private fragments of screen. Crop bitmap and annotate only desired area or windows. Intstantly upload screenshots onto specially provided public web-server and share them with your team. Additional information is stored inside PNG format that lets you re-open screenshots and continue editing them from the last actions point.
Screenshot Studio is compact, you dont need any additional packages (like .NET) to be installed.
How can screenshots be stored:
- PNG (Portable Network Graphics) format: provides lossless way to store graphical data. In addition, PNG structure allows saving additional user-defined information. This feature is used for storing vector objects and other editor info inside PNG. Thus you can load this file back into Screenshot Studio and continue editing. Screenshot Studio allows you to associate PNG-extension with Screenshot Studio as default viewer/editor. The program automatically remembers your previous default viewer and can detect whether PNG was created by Screenshot Studio or another application. Previous default viewer will be executed in case of non-Screenshot Studio file. In case of when the image is Screenshot Studio-native file, it will be opened in this application.
- JPEG (Joint Picture Expert Group) format creates mostly less file size, but worse picture quality than PNG does.
- BMP (Bitmap Picture) format creates good quality picture, but its size is bigger than PNG and JPEG practically.
- Project File: if you have to close Screenshot Studio and you’ve got some screen captures that you want to edit later, you can save them in project file. Next time you start Screenshot Studio you simply load this file and continue editing.
- ZIP file: all program output described earlier can be put to ZIP. This can dramatically reduce output file size.
Where screenshots can be created by Screenshot Studio:
- Screen Captures can be saved to disk.
- Screen Captures can be copied to clipboard.
- Screen Captures can be sent by e-mail.
- Screen Captures can be opened in another editor.
- Screen Captures can be uploaded to specially developed web site for FREE and get distributed over WWW community.
- All-in-one Tool: create, edit, save and load screenshots from one place in a few clicks
- Grab Everything: screens can be grabbed from standard, Direct3D and OpenGL modes
- Powerful Annotation System: you will need just a couple of seconds to highlight important fragments of your screenshot. Screenshot Studio is extremely recommended for those who spend hours annotating pictures using standard applications like MS Paint and other ones. Standard instruments palette includes: Text Fields, Freeform Drawings, Vector Lines, Rectangles and Ellipses with alpha blending support
- Different output formats including: PNG, JPEG, BMP, HTML, MHT, ZIP, etc. In case of using PNG you can load screenshot to the program back and continue editing from the point you finished previously
- Native File Format lets you creating of screenshot projects to maintain and modify required screenshots
- Fast and Free Publication Engine: it takes just a few seconds to upload pictures to the public site and get a FREE link for their distribution over WWW
- Quick Export into external editors: need more image processing instruments? Quickly export screenshots into external editor and do what you need.
- This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bugs publishing and documentation.
- Screen Capture modes:
- Capturing whole screen: Captures whole screen and displays it in editor.
- Capturing an active window: Capturing your foreground window.
- Silent capturing: screen is captured, but editor isn’t displayed. This mode is useful when you don’t want to lose a focus, for example in games.
- Delayed capturing: screen is captured after 5-second delay. This is useful when you have no ability to capture the screen immediately because of some actions to be performed before the capturing.
10. What can be captured: Screens in GDI, DirectX, OpenGL and other modes. If you tried to use the print screen key or another screen capture tool to capture from a video player and all you got was a black rectangle, you should use this screen capture operation
11. Selection tools: Create a region or rectangle that can be used for graphical effects application.
- Area selection tool: provides rectangular selection creation for further graphical processing.
- Window selection tool: lets you creating complex regions consisting of one or more windows and their controls. Using this tool you can quickly delete or highlight desired windows.
12. Graphical tools which work with selections:
- Crop tool: cuts off everything that is outside of the selection. This tool is useful when you want totally exclude something from your screenshot.
- Fill tool: fills selection with specified color. You may use Color Picker to select a color from the captured screen. This tool is useful when you want totally exclude something from your screenshot.
- Gaussian blur tool: blurs selection so that it’s impossible to say 100% what you see. This tool is useful when you don’t want totally remove something; you just need to make it non-readable.
- Grayscale tool: converts colors inside selection to grayscale. This tool is useful when you want to send something to background as minor content.
- Color Inversion tool: inverts colors inside selection. This tool is suitable for highlighting.
- Glowing edges tool: creates glowing edges around selection. This is very spectacular tool to attract somebody’s attention to one or few details at your screenshot.
- Interlace tool: interlaces selection. This tool is useful when you want to mark something as minor content.
13. Vector instruments:
- Vector instruments have been developed to help user quickly and effectively annotate captured screens. They’re placed in separate layer and can be modified/removed at any time.
- Text and Shape tool: allows you to highlight desired fragment using Rectangular or Elliptical shape and annotate it. This tool is useful when you want to apply annotation to the fragment of your screen and you want to specify boundaries of this annotation. For example,
- Text and Freeform Drawing tool: allows you creating freeform drawings and attaching text messages to them. Useful when you want to create original objects, for example:
- Text and Line tool: allows creating a pointer supplied with text description. Useful when you want to quickly point at something, for example,
- Text tool: provides text box for simple annotation addition. It is useful when you want to simply leave a comment,
Screenshot Studio 1.9.70 Screenshot
Screenshot Studio 1.9.70 Keywords
Bookmark Screenshot Studio 1.9.70
Screenshot Studio 1.9.70 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.