SKP Export for Bricscad 1.0
SKP Export for Bricscad 1.0 Ranking & Summary
SKP Export for Bricscad 1.0 description
SKP Export for Bricscad 1.0 provides you with a professional program that can allow you to export geometric data from SketchUp to SKP files. SKP Export for Bricscad extracts facet data from 3D Solids as well as 3D Face, Polygon Mesh and PolyFace Mesh objects in the active Bricscad drawing and exports it to a SKP file.
Installation & Usage
Since SKP Export for Bricscad is a plug-in for Bricscad powered applications, it must be loaded into the application's environment before it can be used. Please follow the simple instructions in the SKP Export for Bricscad Getting Started document which is copied into the installation folder. After you have loaded the plug-in file into the Bricscad powered application, simply click on the menu items in the "SKPExport" sub menu to run these new commands. Truly, software made simple!
The 'SKPExport' menu consists of the following commands:
- SKPExport - Exports an SKP file
- SKPExportHelp - Displays the SKP Export for Bricscad help file
- SKPExportRegister - Registers your copy of SKP Export for Bricscad
- SKPExportAbout - Displays the SKP Export for Bricscad About box
The SKP File Format
- SketchUp is a 3D modeling program designed for architects, civil engineers, filmmakers, game developers, and related professions. It also includes features to facilitate the placement of models in Google Earth. It is marketed as an easy-to-use conceptual tool with a simple interface.
- A well known feature in the SketchUp World is the 3D Warehouse.
- Users can use their Google Accounts to upload models, and then browse the 3D Warehouse for many components and models. SketchUp's native file format is has a SKP extension.
- SKP Export for Bricscad extracts facet data from 3D Solids as well as 3D Face, Polygon Mesh and PolyFace Mesh objects in the active Bricscad drawing and exports it to a SKP file. These objects can lie anywhere in space.
- SKP Export for Bricscad is very easy to use. Once installed, it must be loaded into the Bricscad environment.
- There are simple instructions for this in the Getting Started document which can be found in the installation folder. Once loaded it adds new commands to Bricscad's existing commands and a new menu called "SKPExport" to the Bricscad menu containing these newly added commands.
SKP Export for Bricscad 1.0 Screenshot
SKP Export for Bricscad 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark SKP Export for Bricscad 1.0
SKP Export for Bricscad 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.