SMAK 1.5b Ranking & Summary
SMAK 1.5b description
SMAK 1.5b is considered to be a helpful and creative map generator. It loads .obj, Collada .dae or Silo .sia files. Using hardware acceleration, SMAK can generate in less than a minute what would normally take up to half an hour.
It also has a fast multithreaded raytracer with a host of configurable options to control the output. It bakes the maps to the UV and can save them in .png .tga .jpg .bmp or .psd.
- Load and preview your models in 3D and UV space.
- Explore the scene with the built-in scene tree.
- Render great-looking ambient occlusion maps up to 2048x2048 in less than a minute.
- Generate "color bleed" lighting maps.
- Use "Ground occlusion" to easily simulate the effects of the ground.
- Parallelized raytracer is super fast, utilizing multicore processors.
- Simple and slick user interface, easy to use.
- Enough awesome to kill a small animal.
- A fix to the saving feature which would sometimes save pure white texels as pure black.
- Windows Vista or 7 (XP may have problems)
- A recentish video card (~2005 or later)
- A mouse
SMAK 1.5b Screenshot
SMAK 1.5b Keywords
Bookmark SMAK 1.5b
SMAK 1.5b Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.