Snagit 9.1 Ranking & Summary
Snagit 9.1 description
Snagit 9.1 is designed in order to help you capture anything you see on the screen and edit and combine those captures if you want.
The more you use Snagit, the more ways you'll find to use it! Want to get a laugh? Add a speech balloon to that photo of your cat and fire it off in an instant message. Need to make an impression at work? Capture that sales chart and point out important details with a sleek-looking arrow. Snagit can turn a simple screenshot into a powerful information graphic. Snagit is versatile, yet surprisingly simple.
- Capture a window: Get just the window, not the stuff behind or around it.
- Capture a region: Draw a box on the screen and capture whatever is inside.
- Capture a tall window: Can't fit it on the screen? Snagit auto-scrolls the window and grabs it all!
- Say more with pictures+words. Edit images using an arrow to direct attention. Add a text callout to explain clearly. Apply ready-made objects from the menus...and your picture is worth 1,000 more words!
- Look like a pro. Make your screenshot pop with a drop shadow. Give it perspective, spotlight an area, or add other nifty effects.
- Convey complex ideas simply. Combine multiple images, callouts, shapes, and clip art stamps into a rich and detailed information graphic.
- Have fun! Use image resizing and editing to put your friend's face on someone else's body.
- Send captures where they need to go...instantly
- Collaborate in a flash. Click a button to send a screen capture by email, AIM, or Skype.
- Be social. Share screenshots on Flickr. Post images directly to your blog. Publish to your website via FTP. No technical degree required!
- Get projects done quicker. Embed images directly into your Microsoft Office projects, MindManager map, or OneNote page.
- Save nothing...save everything. Snagit stores every capture automatically and keeps the most recent visible. A huge timesaver!
- Find your stuff. Whether or not you saved it, find that capture later with the new visual search pane.
- Get organized (if you want to). As you capture images for next month's big project, tag them with "big project" or set the "Important" flag. No need to save anything in folders...just come back next month and view all your big project files with a click!
- Mini Toolbar: Eliminate extra clicks and keep the most frequently used editing features at your fingertips.
- Live Preview: Try on different editing options by scrolling over your capture and seeing what a torn edge or shadow would look like...before you commit to the change.
- Auto-store export: Changing computers? Not to worry, you can take all your unsaved captures with you.
- Stamps: Categories and visual search make your favorite stamps easier than ever to find.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, XP x64, or Vista (32-bit or 64-bit) installed and configured on your system.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later required.
- Windows 2000 users require Windows Installer 2.0. Click here for more details
- 1.0 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 60 MB of free hard disk space (100 MB for CDROM installations due to video tutorials)
- Snagit add-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook work with Office 2000, Office XP or later.
- Snagit add-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer works with Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
- Snagit plug-in for Adobe FrameMaker works with FrameMaker
- Snagit requires Active Accessibility 2.0 to capture links from web pages.
Snagit 9.1 Screenshot
Snagit 9.1 Keywords
Bookmark Snagit 9.1
Snagit 9.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.