SnipClik 3.1.0 Ranking & Summary
SnipClik 3.1.0 description
SnipClik 3.1.0 is a useful tool which processes hundreds of photos with just one click!
SnipClik allows you make web sized pictures out of large images, quickly add comments to your photos, insert text or date stamp extracted from EXIF image data throughout multiple photos, auto rotate photos while copying from your digital camera, extract, compare and examine exposure parameters from EXIF data, quickly convert between different image formats, stamp image or text watermark, strip EXIF data from picture.
Stamp your children ages. Everything with one click!
- SnipClik is a right-click add-in that integrates directly into Windows Explorer: When installed, SnipClik places itself in the context menu that comes up when you right-click on your image files in Windows Explorer.
- Describe/comment your photos: Thanks to new 'Descriptor Module' you now have the option of adding all kinds of information: title, subject, author, category, keywords, and comments. You can even rotate them in the same time!
- Prepare your digital photos for sending to your family and friends!: Have you ever wanted to mail your digital camera pictures in a web-friendly resolution to your family and friends? 'Pro' Image software like Photoshop complicates matters for everyday use - opening, choosing settings, choosing directories over and over are annoying... life's too short! Quick, One step, No Fuss, No Annoyance.
- Add date and/or time stamp to your digital photos: Would you like to have the date and/or time printed on your digital photos? Yes, you can use a picture editor like Photoshop, to add the date information manually... too fussy and time consuming especially when you have lots of photos. Fortunately the date & time at which a photo is taken are stored along with the image in so called EXIF format. By using SnipClik, the date & time are extracted from the digital images and superimposed onto the photos you choose.
- Stamp a text or EXIF information to any of the picture's corners: Additional stamp options enable users to insert any text (e.g. author/creator name) into a picture. EXIF tags (e.g. image subject or camera exposure settings) can also be inserted. Users can edit font style, color and opacity of the text to be imprinted.
- Change your photo file names: With file name options you can:
- Add an extension to file name e.g. original name: "P1134.jpg", changed name: "resized_P1134.jpg"
- Create file name based on the date picture was taken e.g. original name: "P1134.jpg", changed name: "2005_10_31.jpg" or 051031_115506.jpg (format "yyMMdd_HHmmss") for photo taken on 25 October 2005 11 hours 55 minutes 06 seconds.
- Create file name based on actual number of processed file e.g. original name: "P1134.jpg", changed name: "1.jpg"
- Automatic orientation correction: Photos can be auto rotated when processed based on EXIF image information.
- Instant Messaging (IM) with Pictures: Share and discuss your photos online with IM programs such as MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, AOL Instant Messenger and others.
- Extract EXIF data from your digital images:
- SnipClik can extract all the EXIF information from your digital photos and save the data in a text file.
- Some EXIF tags SnipClik can extract from your digital photos:
- Shutter speed
- Camera F-stop number
- Detailed Flash use information
- Distance camera was focused at
- Focal length and calculate 35 mm equivalent focal length
- Image resolution
- Time and date picture was taken
- Camera make and model
- Compare your photos
- Process a whole bunch of photos at once, and present their EXIF data conveniently in listform to make it easy to compare the exposure parameters of one photo to the ones of another.
- Especially for people who are learning the art of photography or like to experiment and produce series of photos it is very useful to have the exposure data easily on hand this way.
- 64-bit SnipClik version added
- Descriptor module preview window aspect fixed
- Now descriptor module main window can be resized
SnipClik 3.1.0 Screenshot
SnipClik 3.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark SnipClik 3.1.0
SnipClik 3.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.