SQL Image Viewer 188.8.131.52
SQL Image Viewer 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
SQL Image Viewer 220.127.116.11 description
SQL Image Viewer 18.104.22.168 is created to retrieve and view images directly from Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server and ODBC data sources (e.g. DB2 and PostgreSQL). It also enables you to export your images to disk, in their original format or converted to one of the supported formats (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, TIFF).
You can also export binary data such as zip files, pdf documents and more, that are stored in your database.
- Supports the popular database engines:
- Use a single interface to connect to multiple database engines, saving cost and time.
- Supports Firebird 1.5 and 2.0.
- Supports MySQL 4.1.22 and 5.0.67.
- Supports Oracle 10g.
- Supports SQLite 3.
- Supports SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008.
- Supports DB2 9.5 and PostgreSQL 8 via ODBC drivers.
- Supports other database servers via their respective ODBC drivers.
- Retrieve images using SQL syntax:
- Retrive images using the respective database engine's SQL syntax.
- Apply functions, join, and search arguments to selectively retrieve the images you want.
- Built-in memory monitor automatically cancels queries when the system performance is affected due to excessive images retrieved.
- View image thumbnails in one of three layouts
- View image thumbnails in one of three layouts: filmstrip, thumbnail and tiled.
- Supports the display of images stored in the following formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD and TIFF.
- Export images and binary data to disk
- Images can be exported to disk, in their original format or converted to one of the other supported formats i.e. BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD and TIFF.
- One or more transformations can be applied to each exported image e.g. rotation, colorization, brightness etc.
- Enables the export of large amounts of images as images are fetched on demand from the database.
- Export binary data to disk, for both supported and unsupported file types.
- Progress monitor allows you to keep track of how many images have been exported, the duration taken and the size of each image.
- View image properties
- View EXIF properties where available.
- Integrated image viewer allows you to zoom and pan images easily.
- Save individual images to disk, in its original format or in one of the other supported formats.
- Save selected regions of an image to disk, or copy to the clipboard.
- View individual frames of an animated GIF, or invididual pages of a multi-page TIFF document.
- View tables containing binary data
- Quickly identify tables containing binary data in the following database types:
- MySQL 5
- SQL Server
- Identify binary data stored in your database
- Binary data that are not images can be identified, if they are of the following types:
- Adobe Acrobat file (pdf)
- HTML file (html)
- XML file (xml)
- 7-zip archive (7z)
- Bzip2 archive (bz2)
- Gzip archive (gz)
- Rar archive (rar)
- Zip archive (zip)
- MP3 audio (mp3)
- WAV audio (wav)
- Experimental support exists for the following types:
- Excel file (xls)
- Powerpoint file (ppt)
- Word file (doc)
- Inspect binary data
- View binary data in the integrated hex viewer.
SQL Image Viewer 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
SQL Image Viewer 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark SQL Image Viewer 188.8.131.52
SQL Image Viewer 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.