STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD 1.0
STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD 1.0 Ranking & Summary
STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD 1.0 description
STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD 1.0 has come as an effective plug-in which gives AutoCAD the ability to import geometric data from STEP files. STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD is a STEP file import plug-in for AutoCAD. The STEP file format is widely used to exchange 3D data between different CAD systems.
STEP files contain 3D geometry data of solid models. STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD reads the 3D geometry data from STEP files and creates 3D curve objects corresponding to each edge in the solid model. These 3D curves are added to the current AutoCAD drawing, thereby yielding the wireframe geometry of the solid in the STEP file.
STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD is very easy to use. Once installed, it must be loaded into the AutoCAD environment. There are simple instructions for this in the ReadMe file. Once loaded it adds new commands to AutoCAD's existing commands and a new submenu called "STEP2DImport" to the AutoCAD menu containing these newly added commands.
The 'STEP2DImport' menu consists of the following commands:
- STEP2DImport - Imports an STEP file
- STEP2DImportHelp - Displays the STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD help file
- STEP2DImportRegister - Registers your copy of STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD
- STEP2DImportAbout - Displays the STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD About box
- AutoCAD (32 Bit and 64 Bit): 2000, 2000i, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Operating System (32 Bit and 64 Bit): Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista
- RAM: 1 GB (Recommended 2 GB)
STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD 1.0 Screenshot
STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD 1.0
STEP 2D Import for AutoCAD 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.