The Gimp 2.7.0 Rev 28070
The Gimp 2.7.0 Rev 28070 Ranking & Summary
The Gimp 2.7.0 Rev 28070 description
The Gimp 2.7.0 Rev 28070 provides users with the smart GNU Image Manipulation Program. The GIMP is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as image composition, photo retouching and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages.
GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
GIMP is expandable and extensible. It is designed to be augmented with plug-ins and extensions to do just about anything. The advanced scripting interface allows everything from the simplest task to the most complex image manipulation procedures to be easily scripted.
- Customizable interface: Each task requires a different environment and GIMP allows you to customize the view and behavior the way you like it. Starting from the widget theme, allowing you to change colors, widget spacings and icon sizes to custom tool sets in the toolbox. The interface is modulized into so called docks, allowing you to stack them into tabs or keep them open in their own window. Pressing the tab key will toggle them hidden.
- Photo enahncements: Numerous digital photo imperfections can be easily compensated for using GIMP. Fix perspective distortion caused by lens tilt simply choosing the corrective mode in the transform tools. Eliminate lens' barrel distortion and vignetting with a powerful filter but a simple interface.
- Digital retouching: GIMP is ideal for advanced photo retouching techniques. Get rid of unneeded details using the clone tool, or touch up minor details easily with the new healing tool. With the perspective clone tool, it's not difficult to clone objects with perspective in mind just as easily as with the orthogonal clone.
- Hardware support: GIMP includes a very unique support for various input devices out of the box. Pressure and tilt sensitive tablets, but also a wide range of USB or MIDI controllers. You can bind often-used actions to device events such as rotating a USB wheel or moving a MIDI controller's slider. Change the size, angle or opacity of a brush while you paint, bind your favorite scripts to buttons. Speed up your workflow!
- File formats: The file format support ranges from the common likes of JPEG (JFIF), GIF, PNG, TIFF to special use formats such as the multi-resolution and multi-color-depth Windows icon files. To save disk space, any format can be saved with an archive extension such as ZIP, GZ or BZ2 and GIMP will transparently compress the file without you needing to do any extra steps.
- GNU/Linux (i386, PPC)
- Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista)
- Mac OS X
- Sun OpenSolaris
The Gimp 2.7.0 Rev 28070 Screenshot
The Gimp 2.7.0 Rev 28070 Keywords
Bookmark The Gimp 2.7.0 Rev 28070
The Gimp 2.7.0 Rev 28070 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Image and Photo Copy Protection Software 2.33
- Photo Pos Pro photo editor 1.67
- Resizable XML Photo Gallery AS 3.0 1.0
- X360 Image Processing ActiveX Control 4.32
- x360soft - Image Processing ActiveX SDK 4.31
- Fullscreen Photo Viewer 1.8
- Duplicate Image, Photo, Picture Find & Remove Soft 7.0
- x360soft - Image Processing ActiveX Team 4.14