TRANSDAT 15.20 Ranking & Summary
TRANSDAT 15.20 description
TRANSDAT 15.20 is created to be a simple to use yet ideal application which executes coordinate transformations and geodetic datum shifts between many coordinate and reference systems of America, Australasia, Europe, Germany special and world-wide, at high precision and high speed
- The current and many historical coordinate and reference systems of all countries of the European Union (EU) including the eastern extensions and the systems of the European non-EU countries.
- The European ETRS89 systems forced by INSPIRE with respect to the continental drift.
- The US and Canadian State Plane Coordinate Systems (SPCS) and other systems of the North American continent.
- Many coordinate and reference systems of the countries of all continents and the world-wide used coordinate and reference systems.
- World-wide NTv2 grid file supported coordinate transformations.
- The coordinate and reference systems of the old and new German Federal States, the 40 Prussian Soldner Land Registers, the German 'Lagestatus', special reference systems of the German Federal States and BeTA2007.
- User defined coordinate systems, reference systems and earth ellipsoids.
- li>New coordinate systems for Austria and Morocco.
- Stores user data in separate directory.
- Supports encrypted NTv2 files.
- New NTv2 grids of Austria, Spain, Porugal, Germany, Switzerland.
- Display of coordinates in GoogleMaps and GoogleEarth.
- Output of windows contents in GIF/BMP files.
TRANSDAT 15.20 Screenshot
TRANSDAT 15.20 Keywords
Bookmark TRANSDAT 15.20
TRANSDAT 15.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.