TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.70
TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.70 Ranking & Summary
TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.70 description
TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.70 is a smart digital paint software and photo editor with natural art tools. TwistedBrush Open Studio has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it as designed from day one to be easy to use. A handful of very fine brushes along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, tracing, masks, particles, filters, drawing aids, reference images and tablet support
- Layers and Transparency: TwistedBrush fully supports transparency and layers with all the standard layer mixing modes plus many unique mixing modes that can't be found anywhere else.
- Masks: Extensive mask support for protecting and selecting parts of your work. Use the Magic Wand tool with the wide range of options for creating masks or use masking brushes to paint your masks.
- Cloning: With the cloning brushes included in TwistedBrush Pro Studio and available for TwistedBrush Open Studio you can do all the standard cloning actions for photo touchup or convert your photos into the look of paintings or drawings.
- Tracing Paper: A drawing guide that allows you to see another image below your current image. Great when used with cloning brushes or just for a guide for proportions and layout.
- Image Formats: In addition to the TwistedBrush specific file formage, TBR, all the leading industry standard image formats are supported including, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF and EMF.
- Drawing Tablet Support: Experience expressive drawing and painting wth the drawing tablet support with high precision sampling and pressure sensitivity.
- Drawing Guides: With over 40 guides drawing precise images is easy. From simple grids and snap to grids to complex 3D perspectives, all drawing guides can be layered together with 8 guides active and any one time.
- Powerful Brush Engine: Perhaps the most powerful image editing brush engine in existence anywhere. A single system with the flexibility and performance to mimic full natural media brushes, complex blending operations, very specialize procedural object painting such as single stroke trees and everything in between.
- Brush Editing: With TwistedBrush Pro Studio full brush editing capabilities are included. Using a specialized sequencing system over 350 brushes effects and 150 time envelopes modify the core brush types to produce the wide range of brushes. Share your brushes with other or import the brush codes from other users for an unlimited supply of brushes.
- 64 Bit Imaging: Internally a full 64 bits of color information is used per pixel to accomplish the incredible blending found in TwistedBrush.
- Image Processing Filters: Over 150 image processing filters give you the tools to manipulate your photos or other work. From all the common image processing filters to exceptional filters found no where else such as the Value Blur, Photo Pop, Photo Detailer or Outliner filters.
- Lua Scrpt Filters: The growing standard of GLUAS for using the Lua scripting language for writing image processing filters is included. TwistedBrush extends the standard with additional methods for programmers to create even better filters for sharing with the TwistedBrush user base.
- Extensive Tool Set: In addition to some of the tools already listed a full range of tools are at your disposal including, Color Picker, Brush Cleaner, Selection, Crop, Move, Line, Rectangle, Ellipse, Paint Bucket, Gradients, Mask Rectangle, Mask Ellipse, Mask Wand, Image Warp, Script Brush, Copy tool, Paste tool, Unmask Grid Cell, Text, Pan, Rotate Brush, Drawing Guides and Adjust Brush tools
- Color Palettes: A large array of color palettes, including, dynamic color palettes and mixing color palettes are included or create your own palettes from sampling an existing image or automatically creating ramps of colors.
- Many More Features: Explore the wealth of other features such as Blob Modeling, Mask Filters, Alpha Channel Filters, Editing ArtSets for brush management, References Images, Pattern Explorer, Recording your work directly to video, Recording your work to a script that can be played back, Page Explorer, Random Brush Generation, Auto Page Saving, high performance Undo and Redo, Create a PDF Slideshow, Scanning, Lanczos3 Image Scaling, Paper Textures and of course the extensive range of available brushes!
Enhancements: Various additions, improvements and fixes.
- Windows 95/98/me/2000/NT/XP/Vista
- 500mb disk space
- 512mb RAM (1gb or more recommended)
- Requires 16, 24 or 32 bit display mode.
TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.70 Screenshot
TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.70 Keywords
Bookmark TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.70
TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.70 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 16.05
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 16.02
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.77
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.76
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.75
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.74
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.73
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.72
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.71
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.69
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.68
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.67
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.65
- TwistedBrush Open Studio 15.65