TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.00
TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.00 Ranking & Summary
TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.00 description
TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.00 is considered as a professional and useful tool including everything that TwistedBrush has to offer including over 5000 brushes and full brush editing all at a great price. Great for original digital painting, photo editing and all forms of digital art.
- Layers and Transparency: TwistedBrush fully supports transparency and layers with all the standard layer mixing modes plus many unique mixing modes that can't be found anywhere else.
- Masks: Extensive mask support for protecting and selecting parts of your work. Use the Magic Wand tool with the wide range of options for creating masks or use masking brushes to paint your masks.
- Cloning: With the cloning brushes included in TwistedBrush Pro Studio and available for TwistedBrush Open Studio you can do all the standard cloning actions for photo touchup or convert your photos into the look of paintings or drawings.
- Tracing Paper: A drawing guide that allows you to see another image below your current image. Great when used with cloning brushes or just for a guide for proportions and layout.
- Image Formats: In addition to the TwistedBrush specific file formage, TBR, all the leading industry standard image formats are supported including, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF and EMF.
- Drawing Tablet Support: Experience expressive drawing and painting wth the drawing tablet support with high precision sampling and pressure sensitivity.
- Drawing Guides: With over 40 guides drawing precise images is easy. From simple grids and snap to grids to complex 3D perspectives, all drawing guides can be layered together with 8 guides active and any one time.
- Powerful Brush Engine: Perhaps the most powerful image editing brush engine in existence anywhere. A single system with the flexibility and performance to mimic full natural media brushes, complex blending operations, very specialize procedural object painting such as single stroke trees and everything in between.
- Brush Editing: With TwistedBrush Pro Studio full brush editing capabilities are included. Using a specialized sequencing system over 350 brushes effects and 150 time envelopes modify the core brush types to produce the wide range of brushes. Share your brushes with other or import the brush codes from other users for an unlimited supply of brushes.
- 64 Bit Imaging: Internally a full 64 bits of color information is used per pixel to accomplish the incredible blending found in TwistedBrush.
- Image Processing Filters: Over 150 image processing filters give you the tools to manipulate your photos or other work. From all the common image processing filters to exceptional filters found no where else such as the Value Blur, Photo Pop, Photo Detailer or Outliner filters.
- Lua Scrpt Filters: The growing standard of GLUAS for using the Lua scripting language for writing image processing filters is included. TwistedBrush extends the standard with additional methods for programmers to create even better filters for sharing with the TwistedBrush user base.
- Extensive Tool Set: In addition to some of the tools already listed a full range of tools are at your disposal including, Color Picker, Brush Cleaner, Selection, Crop, Move, Line, Rectangle, Ellipse, Paint Bucket, Gradients, Mask Rectangle, Mask Ellipse, Mask Wand, Image Warp, Script Brush, Copy tool, Paste tool, Unmask Grid Cell, Text, Pan, Rotate Brush, Drawing Guides and Adjust Brush tools
- Color Palettes: A large array of color palettes, including, dynamic color palettes and mixing color palettes are included or create your own palettes from sampling an existing image or automatically creating ramps of colors.
- Many More Features: Explore the wealth of other features such as Blob Modeling, Mask Filters, Alpha Channel Filters, Editing ArtSets for brush management, References Images, Pattern Explorer, Recording your work directly to video, Recording your work to a script that can be played back, Page Explorer, Random Brush Generation, Auto Page Saving, high performance Undo and Redo, Create a PDF Slideshow, Scanning, Lanczos3 Image Scaling, Paper Textures and of course the extensive range of available brushes!
- Added:Solutions! A new feature to easily apply sets of actions to your images to add borders, frames, image enhancements, etc. Accessed from the main menu!
- Added:Over 100 solutions added, covering areas such as artist effects, frames, boxes, 3d backgrounds and image enhancements!
- Added:Nearly 300 new brush shapes added in ArtSets Shapes- Collections 01:05. Access these from the Shape Modifiers!
- Added:Solution script recording mode added to the Script Recording dialog. Recorded script in proportional size and position. Very useful for recording actions that can be applied to different sized pages.
- Added:Step and Skip options on script playback to allow single stepping and skipping script commands.
- Added:The color mixing palettes now have versions without the grid lines. You will need to select the color palette with the suffix "Smooth" from the load color palette dialog.
- Added:Filters Smart Blur, Noise Reduction and Noise Reduction RGB.
- Added:Filters Surface Blur and Noise Reduction 2 added. (Bilateral filter)
- Added:Channel filter. To isolate the RGBA channels. Found in the Filters | Color menu.
- Added:Reflection filter. Works on the transparent regions of your layer, with falloff.
- Added:Stretch Edge filter. Similar to the Stretch filter but allow stretching from any combination of the 4 edges.
- Added:Fader filter. Allows adjusting the alpha, saturation or luminance of the image or object on a gradient.
- Added:Warp Edge filter. Allows distortion of one edge by perspective, skew and inset all at once.
- Added:A new mode of HSL Range added to the Wand Mask tool. Considers hue, saturation and luminance.
- Added:New category of filters Mask Generation. The filters in this section will generate masks based on image information. This gives finer control that what is possible with the Wand Mask tool.
- Added:New filter, Mask Generate HSL. Create a mask from image HSL values with separate tolerances for each channel (H, S and L).
- Added:New filter, Borderize. Found in the Stylized section. It is used for creating borders from the exiting image data.
- Added:Filter Warp 3 point. Allows adjusting the x and y position of 3 corners of an object.
- Improved:The Vignette filter gets a new flag for fixed sized edges.
- Improved:The Vignette filter is improved for working with transparent layers.
- Improved:Script playback is improved when working with layers.
- Improved:The Alpha Filter actions are now recorded in scripts.
- Improved:The Bevel Filter gets a new flag for proportional size edges.
- Improved:The Page Resize action is now recorded in scripts.
- Improved:The line tool script recording only records the final line instead of each incremental line position as it's drawn.
- Improved:The line tool has a repeat option now to randomly repeat the line up to 100 times on the page.
- Improved:On the Script Player dialog the running script log now includes the total line count as well as the current line the script is processing.
- Improved:The Gaussian filter gets a new proportional flag.
- Improved:Allow layers of different mixing modes to be merged. A confirmation is given.
- Improved:When using the Mask Filter show the mask fully opaque as a grayscale image to allow for better visualization of the filter previews.
- Improved:Export and Import buttons added to the Script Play dialog to make it easier to save or load scripts from other locations.
- Improved:Reduction of redundant commands recorded in scripts.
- Improved:The Perspective, Warp, Stretch, Horizontal Pivot, Vertical Pivot and Skew filters get an options flag call Isolate Object that allows for automatically finding the image data on a layer and basing the distortion on it's location.
- Improved:Added Proportional flag to the Generate Noise filter.
- Changed:The Vignette filters blur amount is now proportional to the size of the page.
- Changed:Adjusted the default settings for the Unsharp Mask filter to be more moderate.
- Changed:Completely reworked the Drop Shadow filter.
- Fixed:In the Brush Effects panel the Blend Trace effect was hiding the envelope columns when it shouldn't.
- Fixed:Full scene script recordings were not always playing back properly.
- Fixed:The Auto Dismiss toggle of the popup tools panel was not updating on some systems.
- Fixed:The Vignette filter was not properly covering the full range of the image in rectangle mode.
- Fixed:The brush cursor was not showing during script playback.
- Fixed:The position readouts for the Rectangle and Ellipse tools were not correct when not at the normal zoom level.
- Fixed:After using the standard Windows Color Select dialog on the color squares mouse movement continued to adjust the sliders.
- Fixed:Using filters when a mask was present could result in fully opaque areas of the image becoming slightly transparent in areas even where there was no mask.
- Fixed:Doing a Copy when a mask is present could result in fully opaque areas of the image becoming slightly transparent in areas even where there was no mask.
- Fixed:Various tools were not drawing at full opacity. Tools include, rectangle, ellipse, gradient and flood fill.
- Fixed:When merging a fully opaque layer into another layer with the normal mixing mode some color resolution was lost.
- Fixed:The Adjust HSL filter was giving slightly wrong results.
- Fixed:The Lua Script command gethsl() was giving slightly incorrect results.
- Fixed:Layer Masks were not properly handled when merging a page (for export or copy merged).
TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.00 Screenshot
TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.00 Keywords
Bookmark TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.00
TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.05
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.03
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.02
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 16.01
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.77
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.76
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.75
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.74
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.73
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.72
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.71
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.70
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.69
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.68
- TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15.67