Ultra Fractal Standard Edition 5.03
Ultra Fractal Standard Edition 5.03 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 6.1 MB
Platform: Windows All
Price: USD 69.00
Date added: 2010-05-17
Publisher: Frederik Slijkerman
Ultra Fractal Standard Edition 5.03 description
Ultra Fractal Standard Edition 5.03 is an admirable and handy tool to create fractal art which is very easy to use and yet more powerful than any other fractal program
- Get started quickly with the integrated tutorials
- It is easy and fun to start using Ultra Fractal with the built-in tutorials. Starting with the basics, you will soon learn how to create your own fractals, change the colors, add layers, use masks, and even create animations. You can also download the PDF manual to print the tutorials.
- Explore thousands of fractal types and coloring options
- First explore the standard fractal types in Ultra Fractal to get familiar with them. Then connect to the online formula database to download thousands of additional fractal formulas and coloring algorithms contributed by other users.
- Enjoy unlimited deep zooming
- You can zoom to virtually unlimited depths with Ultra Fractal. Deep zooming is fully integrated and works with all fractal types and coloring options, even those you have written yourself!
- Use the classic selection box shown above, or zoom with the mouse by Shift-dragging or double-clicking inside the fractal window. Panning, rotating, stretching, and skewing are also supported.
- Tweak parameters with the versatile Explore feature
- Choosing parameter values is a breeze with the new Explore feature. Experiment with new parameter values by moving the mouse cursor over a coordinate grid in the Explore window, while the Fractal Mode tool window shows a real-time preview of the result.
- Explore works with integer, floating-point, and complex parameters.
- Color your fractals and add transparency effects
- Coloring your fractals is easy with Ultra Fractal's gradient editor. Drag the gradient curves up and down to create smooth ranges of colors, or use the Randomize options to quickly try various color combinations. You can also use the gradient editor to add transparency effects.
- Compose fractals with layers, masks, layer groups and Photoshop-like merge modes
- One of Ultra Fractal's key features is layering. You can place multiple layers of fractals on top of each other to combine them and create intricate coloring and texturing effects. Add mask layers to create transparent areas that will let the underlying layers shine through. Organize related layers in layer groups. Store layers or groups that you often use in the layer presets menu to access them quickly. You can even select multiple layers to edit their parameters together.
- Image import
- Import PNG, JPEG or BMP images in your fractals with the built-in image import feature. Simply select a coloring algorithm that contains an image parameter, and you can select any image on your computer to use.
- The coloring algorithm determines how the information from the image is used. For example, the standard Image coloring algorithm just displays the entire image in the fractal window.
- Create fractal animations easily with the powerful animation features
- In Ultra Fractal, every fractal is potentially an animation. Every parameter can be animated individually. Animations can be as long as you want and use any desired frame rate. Editing animations is easy with the powerful Timeline tool window, shown below. You can render animations with optional motion blur to image sequences or to AVI movies. (Animation Edition only)
- The Working with animations tutorial in the help file will get you started with creating your own fractal animations.
- Open and organize your fractal files
- Organize all your fractal-related files with the integrated Explorer-like file browsers. Quickly scan formula files and parameters with the new thumbnail view and the powerful search tools.
- Copying and moving fractals, formulas, and parameter sets is easy with drag-and-drop or copying and pasting.
- Render your artwork to produce fractal movies and high-quality images for printing and publishing
- Create stunning fractal movies and high-quality images in full color at any size and resolution with the Render to Disk feature. Built-in anti-aliasing and motion blur smooths and sharpens rendered images and removes jagged edges. Ultra Fractal exports and renders to JPEG, Photoshop, TIFF, PNG, Windows BMP, Targa, and AVI files.
- Multiple render jobs can be queued and rendered sequentially or simultaneously. You can also render multiple fractals from a parameter file in a single step.
- Accelerate fractal calculations by connecting to other computers on your network
- Connect to other computers on your local network or even on the Internet to speed up fractal calculations and disk render jobs. Ultra Fractal distributes calculations over the connected computers to accelerate them, which can easily double or triple the processing power of your own computer. (Animation Edition only)
- Write your own fractal formulas
- Every fractal type, coloring option, and transformation in Ultra Fractal is a formula that you can edit and customize at will using the built-in syntax-highlighting formula editor. Add your own fractal formulas and coloring algorithms and upload them to the online formula database to share them with other users.
- There is no speed penalty — your formulas will run just as fast as all other formulas because they are all executed by the same fast optimizing built-in formula compiler. The formula language includes complex numbers, arrays, variable types, color arithmetic, warnings, global sections, and debugging support. Full documentation with a searchable compiler reference is included.
- New in Ultra Fractal 5 is support for functions and classes in the compiler, which makes it possible to write extensible formulas that can be combined with different classes in any way imaginable.
- Share fractals and get help on the mailing list
- Join the free Ultra Fractal mailing list to discuss tips and tricks and share your fractals with other users. Learn more about Ultra Fractal by opening and examining the fractals posted by other members, and get help from experts in a friendly atmosphere. See also Support.
- With excellent help file and PDF manual
- An excellent help file in Windows HTML Help format is included with Ultra Fractal that is easy to read and full of information. The help file is available online as well. Alternatively, you can download or order the help file as a PDF manual for easy printing. There are also Spanish and German translations.
- Improved various help topics.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a crash when reloading a formula with a non-empty image parameter.
- When reloading a formula that uses classes, all files used (indirectly) by the formula will be saved automatically now. (In previous versions, due to a bug, not all files would always be saved.)
- Windows version
- Ultra Fractal 5 is designed to run on any computer with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, 98, or Me installed. Windows 95 and NT 4 will also work, but are not officially supported. Ultra Fractal 5 works best with Windows 7, Vista or XP.
- Ultra Fractal will run on any CPU works with Windows, but Intel i7, i5 or Core 2 Duo processors are recommended for best performance. Ultra Fractal 5 will seamlessly take advantage of multi-core and multi-processor systems.
- There are no special requirements for the video card. Ultra Fractal does not use 3D acceleration. A resolution of 1024x768 pixels or better is recommended to work comfortably. It helps to have two monitors, so you can keep the main window on one monitor and the tool windows on another.
- On Windows 7 or Vista, at least 1 GB is recommended. Windows XP requires 512 MB. More memory will enable you to create larger fractals with more layers. If you want to create large flame fractals, or if you want to render large images or animations with motion blur, more memory is always better.
- Disk space
- Installing Ultra Fractal on your hard disk takes less than 10 MB, but you will want to reserve extra space to store fractals and rendered images. When rendering animations, you need enough free disk space for temporary data, depending on the length and size of the animation.
Ultra Fractal Standard Edition 5.03 Screenshot
Ultra Fractal Standard Edition 5.03 Keywords
Bookmark Ultra Fractal Standard Edition 5.03
Ultra Fractal Standard Edition 5.03 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Ultra Fractal Standard Edition 5.03. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
The ACD Standard Edition Advanced CD Player records theaudio from the analog CD-ROM recording line. It is a low CPU power consumption program, and the CPU usage can be adjusted with little sacrifice o Free Download
Powerful Flashcard organizer using a unique color visualization concept. Free Download
Skinnable, flexible, fast and highly customizable Desktop clock. Free Download
MacroToolbar Standard Edition - run powerful macros from customizable and application specific toolbars Free Download
Full-featured tax preparation software! TaxACT Standard includes the forms and schedules you need to prepare your tax return. TaxACT includes an interview that guides you through data entry. Just ente Free Download
Grab, format, preview and print text files from any DOS/Linux/Windows app. Free Download
Mail processing software for Windows: discussion lists server, autoresponder. Free Download
Audio recorder for streaming audio from Real Player or Windows Media Player. Free Download
- Dataconomy Workbook Standard Edition 1.0
- Payroll Plus Standard 2007 3.07.0216
- ClickyMouse, Standard Edition 7.0.0.
- Antiy Ghostbusters Standard Edition 6.0.9
- Reallusion iClone Standard Edition 2.5
- TracePlus Web Detective (Standard Edition) 5.60.000
- QuickTimeSheets - Standard Edition 22.214.171.124
- Visual Lint Standard Edition 1.5.11