Vextractor 4.12 Ranking & Summary
Vextractor 4.12 description
Vextractor is a vectorizer program for transforming raster images into vector formats by building centerlines and outlines. This tool could be used for the vectorizing of drawings, maps and schemes for input to CAD or GIS systems. You can also vectorize photo, logotypes and other line art images for use in Vector Graphic Design software.
Main features of Vextractor:
- Input raster formats: BMP, GIF, TIFF, GeoTIFF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, PNG, RAS, PBM, PGM, PPM, WBMP, ICO;
- Output format for vector information: AutoCAD DXF, DXB, WMF, EMF, ArcView Shapefiles, MapInfo MID/MIF, ASCII XYZ, Scalable Vector Graphic - SVG, Encapsulated PostScript - EPS, Adobe Illustrator - AI, ILDA Image Data Transfer Format;
- Create centerlines and outlines;
- Recognize arcs and circles;
- Recognize ortholines;
- Built-in vector editor;
- Polylines smoothing;
- Spline contours;
- Smart trace method for passing polylines crossings;
- Noise filtration;
- TWAIN32-compatible scanner support;
- Coordinate referencing;
- Input Z-values (elevation).
System Requirements: Pentium III, 128 Mb RAM
System Requirements: Solved a problem with 64bit OS compatibility (Windows XP/Vista x64).
Vextractor 4.12 Screenshot
Vextractor 4.12 Keywords
Bookmark Vextractor 4.12
Vextractor 4.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.