Vextractor 4.60 Ranking & Summary
Vextractor 4.60 description
The list below summarizes the conversion of hard-copy drawings to CAD drawings, using the raster to vector converter:
- Create a raster file by scanning a hard-copy drawing with a scanner.
- Use Vextractor to convert the raster file to the vector format.
- Import the vector file to your CAD application.
- Edit the drawing in your CAD application.
Vextractor can replace the traditional tracing and digitizing applications. It offers a simple and easy way to convert paper-based drawings to CAD drawings for further editing and use. Vextractor will save many hours of your time and free you from the boring and monotonous work.
- The program supports a multitude of raster graphic file formats, including BMP, GIF, TIFF/GEOTIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, TGA, WBMP, PPM, PBM, PGM.
- Vextractor supports the following vector formats:
- AutoCAD DXF and DXB
- Windows Metafiles WMF and EMF
- ArcView Shapefiles (SHP)
- MapInfo MIF/MID
- ASCII XYZ simple text format
- Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG)
- Encapsulated PostScript (EPS)
- Adobe Illustrator (AI)
- ILDA Data Transfer Format for Laser Show
- New: Now Vextractor have advanced algorithm for photo and photorealistic image vectorization.
- User interface languages: English, German, Italian, Russian.
- For design drawings the program applies recognition of various graphic elements of the image: circles, arcs, orthogonal lines, etc. Here, the program offers an opportunity to create a uniform grid, which can be put on the elements of your vectorized object.
- Vextractor contains a built-in advanced vector graphic editor, which easily allows you to add some corrections to your built vectors.
- Vextractor can be used for cartographic information recognition. The program supports such popular GIS formats as ESRI ArcView Shape and MapInfo MID/MIF. In order to uphold the highest standards in cartographic information processing, the program offers a coordinate binding system with an option, which allows users to save data binding coefficients to the format of GeoTIFF and world-files of ESRI ArcInfo system.
- Vextractor contains features, which are first of all intended for CAD and GIS systems: an opportunity to set your own coordinate system for vector images and an opportunity to specify a desirable size of a chosen image (width and height). Also you can assign Z-values (elevation) for polylines.
- Apart from that, the program is ready to help you with artistic and design work. Vextractor builds geometrics of raster images, which consist of Bezier splines. The program supports a series of vector formats, which can be imported into all popular packages of vector graphics: Encapsulated Post Script (EPS), Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG), Windows Metafile (WMF/EMF).
- The program contains a variety of additional features, such as a support for TWAIN32-compatible devices, an original three-window interface and more.
- Vextractor runs on MS Windows 32/64bit: 2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- New outline splines creation method with sharp corner recognition.
- Work for monochrome and palette images.
- Pentium III,
- 128 Mb RAM
Vextractor 4.60 Screenshot
Vextractor 4.60 Keywords
Bookmark Vextractor 4.60
Vextractor 4.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.