Video Snapshots Genius 2.3
Video Snapshots Genius 2.3 Ranking & Summary
Video Snapshots Genius 2.3 description
Video Snapshots Genius allows you to quickly and easily captures your favorite movie scenes of MPEG, AVI, WMV, DivX, RealMedia, QuickTime and DVD files to single picture files or thumbnail galleries in BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG and TIFF types of files.
Video Snapshots Genius supports the many kinds of captures method. You can set up capture specified number of shots or take sanpshots from the movies at set time intervals.
Besides, handy navigational controls let you quickly browse movies and snag the frames you need. Taking a snapshot is as easy as clicking a button.
With Picture Viewer and Picture Editor, you will be able to view, modify or adjustments contrast and brightness for shots etc. Nevertheless, we recommend Video Snapshots Genius to home users, especially those with online video collections.
Video Snapshots Genius provides users with a simple point-and-click interface to take snapshots directly from a movie. Snapshots can be taken manually by browsing through a movie to snag the frames you need or you can have snapshots taken automatically at the time intervals youve predefined. The number of snapshots can be configured to users preference.
The output format is configurable. With just a few clicks, users can set width and height, choose a folder to save files, specify the name prefix for automatic naming of files and choose image format: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG and TIFF. Some adjustments of brightness and contrast are possible in the built-in Picture Editor, the results can be viewed in Picture Viewer. Besides, the program can create thumbnails of snapshots and add a timestamp to these snapshots.
- Make snapshots of your home video.
If you are like any digital camera owner, you have plenty of videos that you would like to preserve your family holidays, birthdays, weddings, not only as movies but also as photos. To do it, you can use Video Snapshots Genius. Digital snapshots can be shared via email or through web sites like Flickr.
- Make your own DVD/VCD menus with title slides.
Home movie enthusiasts can use the program to add snapshots of key scenes to their own custom DVD menu. Simply choose the scene that you think symbolizes the portion of a movie and capture it. Then make some enhancements to the snapshot and add it to a DVD menu creation editor.
- Make snapshots of a video to make a compelling video web site.
You could take snapshots of a video to add to a video-themed web site, to a catalog of videos or to a presentation. This will make your content immediately interesting and visually nice. Besides, a series of snapshots can be made into an animated banner.
- Create your own avatar for a forum or ICQ.
Users may consider using Video Snapshots Genius to make a snapshot of their favorite actor like Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolly to be used as a personal avatar on a forum or ICQ.
- DirectX 8 is required (DirectX 9 recommended)
- Windows Media Player 9
- 5 days trial
Video Snapshots Genius 2.3 Screenshot
Video Snapshots Genius 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark Video Snapshots Genius 2.3
Video Snapshots Genius 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Video Snapshots Genius 220.127.116.11
- Video Snapshots Genius 18.104.22.168
- Video Snapshots Genius 22.214.171.124
- Video Snapshots Genius 126.96.36.199
- Video Snapshots Genius 188.8.131.52
- Video Snapshots Genius 184.108.40.206
- Video Snapshots Genius 220.127.116.11
- Video Snapshots Genius 18.104.22.168
- Video Snapshots Genius 22.214.171.124
- Video Snapshots Genius 126.96.36.199
- Video Snapshots Genius 188.8.131.52
- Video Snapshots Genius 184.108.40.206
- Video Snapshots Genius 2.3.1
- Video Snapshots Genius 2.2
- Video Snapshots Genius 220.127.116.118