VizUp 4.1.5 Ranking & Summary
VizUp 4.1.5 description
VizUp 4.1.5 offers users with an effective yet beneficial tool which is designed for game developers, architects, and 3D designers. With this software in place, they get a pain-free way to reduce polygons and optimize 3D models, and presentations before publishing them on the Web. Also, VizUp simplifies LOD generation for games and virtual reality. The best thing about this software is that it saves you from time-consuming routine operations and lets you put your energy into creativity. The product has a "Fast reduction" option to let you optimize 3D models quickly and effectively select the necessary level of reduction for many models. The learning curve is minimal, so you can start your first polygon compression project in a few minutes.
VizUp has been designed with the ordinary user in mind. This is reflected in its refreshingly uncomplicated user interface, which has a large 3D viewer window in the center and a toolbar with all necessary commands and options, which are hopefully not many and not difficult to understand.
With the interface like this, it's no wonder a novice user can start the first reduction project in a few minutes. And in doing this, you are not required to spend time on technical documentation. Simply load a sample 3D model of iPaq, which is shipped with VizUp, and learn how to reduce polygons by clicking on the VizUp buttons and seeing what effect each of them delivers.
As soon as you have your model loaded to VizUp, you can examine it in many different ways. Use a mouse to manipulate the model in the 3D environment of the viewer to look at it from different perspectives. The model can be rotated, zoomed in or out, and moved in the plane of the screen. Also, you can render it in different visualization modes. The compression itself is also simple. VizUp reduces all your efforts to a single click on the Reduce button. The compression is done automatically.
- Improved support for ATI cards.
- Added support of advanced normals generation method.
- Improved StereoLitho (.STL) import/export.
- Improved advanced shapes/groups processing function.
- Improved texture borders preservation algorithm.
- Improved texture borders processing algorithm.
- Improved texture border preservation function.
- Improved import/export of Wavefront .obj files.
- Added support of 3GB RAM address space.
- Save selected parts capability.
- StereoLitho (.STL) import/export has been released.
- Improved textures mapping quality (advanced algorithm).
- 16MB RAM
- 2MB HD
VizUp 4.1.5 Screenshot
VizUp 4.1.5 Keywords
Bookmark VizUp 4.1.5
VizUp 4.1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.