VizUp Reducer 3.3.5
VizUp Reducer 3.3.5 Ranking & Summary
VizUp Reducer 3.3.5 description
VizUp Reducer 3.3.5 are models that you create with the help of 3D modeling tools, as well as models converted from CAD software can be extremely complex. These models may consist of many hundreds of thousands of polygons and be practically impossible to process in real-time visualization.
VizUp Reducer is an ad hoc polygon reduction and optimization system that enables you to reduce the number of polygons in a complex 3D model and optimize its geometry. The end result of such compression is a model with a well-balanced level of details and size, which can be used in virtual reality and real-time visualization systems. VizUp Reducer supports Wavefront .OBJ, VRML 2.0/97 and StereoLitho (.STL) file formats.
VizUp is designed specially for game developers, architects, and 3D designers. With this software in place, they get a pain-free way to reduce polygons and optimize 3D models, and presentations before publishing them on the Web. Also, VizUp Reducer simplifies LODs generation for games and virtual reality.
The best thing about this software is that it saves you from time-consuming routine operations and lets you put your energy into creativity. The product has a "Fast reduction" option to let you optimize 3D models quickly and effectively select the necessary level of reduction for many models. The learning curve is minimal, so you can start your first polygon compression project in a few minutes.
Unique to VizUp is that it compresses the model for all possible ratios at once. This means you can see the effect of any compression level instantly with a click on the corresponding ratio button. Switch between different compression ratios, compare the resulting models and select the one that fits your requirements.
Another good thing about VizUp is its unique ability to maintain the visual fidelity of the model even at high compression ratios. In compressing a model, VizUp deletes some vertices, but the coordinates of the remaining vertices do not change. Thanks to this, there are minimal distortions during texture mapping, as texture coordinates of the vertices remain the same.
- High quality of complex model optimization
- Extremely simple and user-friendly
- Optimization is performed automatically, no parameter tuning necessary
- Decrease the number of polygons dramatically without loosing quality
- Perform optimization only once - simultaneously for all possible reduction ratios
- Visual control for model tuning during the process of optimization
- Built-in 3D viewer is intuitive and lets you examine your model
- Batch mode reduction (available only in VizUp Ultimate)
- Supports Wavefront .OBJ, VRML 2.0/97 and StereoLitho (STL) file formats
Requirements: Win98 SE or higher, 16MB RAM, 2MB HD
Enhancements: Improved materials border preservation algorithm.
VizUp Reducer 3.3.5 Screenshot
VizUp Reducer 3.3.5 Keywords
Bookmark VizUp Reducer 3.3.5
VizUp Reducer 3.3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- VizUp Reducer Professional 3.4.2
- VizUp Reducer 3.4.2
- VizUp Reducer Professional 3.4
- VizUp Reducer 3.4
- VizUp Reducer Professional 3.3.8
- VizUp Reducer Professional 3.3.7
- VizUp Reducer Professional 3.3.6
- VizUp Reducer 3.3.6
- VizUp Reducer Professional 3.3.5
- VizUp Reducer Professional 3.3.4
- VizUp Reducer 3.3.4
- VizUp Reducer Professional 3.3.3
- VizUp Reducer 3.3.3
- VizUp Reducer 3.3.2
- VizUp Reducer Professional 3.3.2