WhereIsIt Portable 2010.319
WhereIsIt Portable 2010.319 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 7.8MB
Platform: Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vi
Price: Not available
Date added: 2010-03-17
Publisher: Robert Galle
WhereIsIt Portable 2010.319 description
WhereIsIt Portable 2010.319 is a versatile and helpful application written for 32-bit Windows operating systems, designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collection, including CD-ROMs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, network drives, DVDs, or any other media that Windows can access as a drive. The most basic goal for WhereIsIt is to provide access to the contents of any media you have from the cataloged database, even if the media itself is not available on the system - you can browse lists of files and folders, search by any criteria, use descriptions, thumbnails, categories.
- Significantly improved built-in scanning troubleshooting capabilities.
- Introduced optional scanning safe mode. In safe mode, all plugins are run in their own separate threads, separating them from the scanning process and allowing it to retain a level of control over executing plugins. In safe mode, stuck plugins can be terminated by user action, or automatically if they execute longer than predefined allowed time. Plugins causing problems can be turned off for the remainder of scanning. Long archive file operations can be canceled as well, allowing scanning to continue immediately.
- Added detailed scanning status information, available on request at any given moment. This status information reports current task in progress, as well as all available related information, including running plugin, file being processed by the plugin, current folder being cataloged etc. Plugins activity logging is still available, however it should now rarely be necessary to use.
- Improved help file documentation for media scanning troubleshooting.
- The Windows Shell Thumbnails plugin has been heavily optimized. Asking Windows shell about available thumbnails for every file being cataloged is quite expensive in terms of performance. The plugins now "learns" as it goes on each scan which types of files have available thumbnails in Windows shell, and which have failed to produce consistently, skipping them for the rest of scan. Performance improvement is very notable.
- The internal viewer now features a simple slideshow support.
- ISO files handling is now more robust, especially the UDF format detection. Some non-UDF ISO files have turned out to be problematic in previous versions.
- The popup menu in Report Generator / Printer Setup / Settings button was not displayed correctly. Fixed.
- The sort button in Catalog Setup has had no effect on listed items. Fixed.
- Help file now switches to the default English language help file, if help file specified in active language file is not available. The program now also warns if unable to show help due to missing HTML Help support on the system (old Windows systems).
- Tweaked a bit Compare functions, filename compares are case insensitive once again, and files that have only changed in using capital case in their filenames are tolerated as unchanged.
- IMDB plugin: adjusted for small changes on IMDB web site, preventing some titles from detecting and downloading full size thumbnails.
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of MS Windows operating system.
- (Windows 98/ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
- 5 MB free hard disk space for program installation and catalogs.
- Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device strongly recommended.
WhereIsIt Portable 2010.319 Screenshot
WhereIsIt Portable 2010.319 Keywords
Bookmark WhereIsIt Portable 2010.319
WhereIsIt Portable 2010.319 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for WhereIsIt Portable 2010.319. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
WhereIsIt Portable is such an efficient and convenient to use application written for 32-bit Windows operating systems, designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collectio Free Download
WhereIsIt is an application written for Windows operating systems, and designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collection, including CD-ROMs and DVDs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, network drives, remote file servers, or any other present or future? Free Download
Where Is It? is a shareware program written for 32-bit Windows operating systems, designed to help users organize and maintain a catalog of computer media collection, including CD-ROMs, diskettes. Free Download
WhereIsIt? is equipped with many useful features which help you easily maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collection, including CD-ROMs and DVDs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, network drives, remote file servers, or any other present or future storage media device Windows can access as a drive. Free Download
BestSync Portable (32-bit) offers you a professional program to sync/backup files between your local folders and Network Drives, FTP servers, Removable Media (such as an USB disk). Free Download
Quickly and easily back up all your favorite CDs to MP3 Jack the CD Ripper is an extremely efficient freeware ripping tool that enables the user to extract audio from a CD and export the music into either wav, wma, ogg or mp3 format. No need to rename every track that you rip, with Jack once the CD is inserted it will download the CD information from an online database, this includes the title of the CD, Artist and track names. Free Download
a simple media player that will help users play mp3, mpeg ,dat, wmv etc. Free Download
SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe Edition is specially designed with the aim to help users create and print beautiful color labels for all your CDs, DVDs, and jewel cases. Free Download