WinFax Merger 2.3
WinFax Merger 2.3 Ranking & Summary
WinFax Merger 2.3 description
WinFax Merger 2.3 is a software enabling you to combine/merge your separate multiple-page WinFax fxd fxr fxs fax files into single multiple-page fxm fax files in batches automatically.
For example: you have 3-page winfax fax named aaa001.fxr, aaa002.fxr, aaa003.fxr, you can merge them into one aaafax.fxm file that includes all 3 fax pages, with WinFax Merger.
WinFax usually save its multiple-page fax in several separate files, one page a file, like aaa001.fxr, aaa002.fxr, aaa003.fxr. when you open them by fax viewer (like Smart FaxSee, FaxSee Pro), or convert them to tiff, pdf or jpeg files by format conversion tools (like Batch Fax2Tif, Batch Fax to PDF, Batch Fax2JPEG), you may find that your multiple-page fax are in separate multiple tiff (or pdf) files, not all pages in one tiff (or pdf) file. Because the original fax files are in sereval separate files, not all fax pages in one file.
WinFax Merger 2.3 is helpful for WinFax users. When you convert your winfax to tiff (or pdf) files by format conversion tools, you may find that your multiple-page fax are in separate multiple tiff (or pdf) files, not all pages in one tiff (or pdf) file.
If you do not want your converted multiple-page files in separate multiple files, you can do it easily: first merge your WinFax fax files with WinFax Merger, then convert your merged fax files with your format conversion tools.
WinFax Merger is easy to use:
1. GUI mode :
- First select a "Fax Dir" where your WinFax fax files are
- Then select a "Save Dir" where you want your merged fxm fax files are
- And finally, click "Merge" button, all will be done immediately
2. Command line mode :
- Click 'Start' button, then select 'Run...' and enter the following command line:WinFaxMerger [/l /q] Fax-dir Save-dir
- Press 'OK' button. WinFax Merger begins to run till a message-box popup to show you the result, if "/q" is not used.
- If you do not like the result message box, just add "/q" option in the command line.
- To keep original fax file date, just add "/l" option in the command line.
- Easy and simply to use.
- FREE software without any adware/spyware/ad banners/popups/etc.
- Both GUI and command line mode are supported.
- Automation is supported by merging/combining winfax periodically
Enhancements: Auto-merge is supported
Requirements: No special
WinFax Merger 2.3 Screenshot
WinFax Merger 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark WinFax Merger 2.3
WinFax Merger 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.