WireframeSketcher 18.104.22.16811116-0712 Ranking & Summary
WireframeSketcher 22.214.171.12411116-0712 description
WireframeSketcher 126.96.36.19911116-0712 is designed as a professional and beneficial program which helps product managers, designers and developers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications. It’s a standalone software and a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE.
- Powerful and flexible
- WireframeSketcher comes both as a standalone application but also as a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE. It’s cross-platform and has a native and fast GUI on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Hand-drawn look
- With WireframeSketcher you get a rough, unfinished, hand-drawn look for your mockups. This way your stakeholders won’t be distracted by little details and you can focus on what’s important. When needed, you can instantly switch to a clean look.
- Extensive library of UI controls
- WireframeSketcher comes with an extensive set of UI controls. You’ll find buttons, checkboxes, trees, tables, you name it. Controls are very flexible and can be customized using properties and by applying wiki syntax directly in text.
- Fast and easy to use
- The interface is optimized for speed. Multiple shortcuts allow an efficient keyboard use. The properties view is streamlined to maximize your efficiency. Position objects quickly with grid snapping and smart guides.
- Interactive Prototypes
- Use linking to create interactive prototypes. Present your prototypes in full-screen mode and click-through to show how the application or website is supposed work. Export your prototype to a clickable, high-quality PDF and let your clients test it themselves.
- Flexible wiki formatting
- Wiki formatting lets you style any widget that supports text. Using a simple syntax you can make bits of text bold, italic, underlined and even insert icons to make checkboxes, radio buttons and more. Syntax highlighting saves you from getting lost in your text.
- Use your own images
- Missing a widget? Want to include a logo? WireframeSketcher lets you use your own images. Color images can be conveniently drawn in black and white to blend in with the overall look of the wireframe. And the best thing – you can use SVG vector graphic images which will even automatically get the hand-drawn look.
- 180+ vector icons
- WireframeSketcher comes with more than 180 icons for your to choose from. Icons come in vector format that works at any size, can be colored and can be used virtually anywhere. Just hit Ctrl+Space while editing a widget’s text.
- Create reusable bits with Components
- Do you need a common template for all your screens? Want to reuse that standard dialog in multiple places? Use components to do just that. Changes to components propagate automatically and are instantly visible in all the screens that use them. You can put them in the palette and create entire reusable stencils.
- Storyboard use-cases
- Storyboard your use-cases and show how the UI responds to user actions and changes in time. Use storyboards to make slideshow presentations and export multi-page, interactive PDFs or HTML.
- Show off your work
- Need to discuss an idea without the rest of the IDE getting in your way? Want to make a presentation of the prototype to your client? The full-screen presentation mode is one mouse click away. Want to send around your wireframes and storyboards? Just export your wireframes to a high-quality PDF, HTML or PNG and you are all set (see an example PDF). You can always print out your wireframes on paper and then discuss them with your clients face to face.
- Mockups Gallery
- Make use of the user-contributed Mockups Gallery to jump-start your mockups and to get inspiration from. Find Android, iPhone, iPad stencils and other useful resources and share your own contributions with the community.
- Open, XML-based format
- Wireframes are stored in an open XML-based format. You can easily store your screens under version control and use standard Eclipse tools to track changes and to perform diffs and merges when needed. Create your own tools around this format by using the open-source SDK.
- Eclipse or an Eclipse based IDE (for plug-in)
- Java 5 (1.5) or newer
WireframeSketcher 188.8.131.5211116-0712 Screenshot
WireframeSketcher 184.108.40.20611116-0712 Keywords
Bookmark WireframeSketcher 220.127.116.1111116-0712
WireframeSketcher 18.104.22.16811116-0712 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.