YASARA 11.9.18 Ranking & Summary
YASARA 11.9.18 description
YASARA 11.9.18 offers users with an easy to use yet smart molecular-graphics, -modeling and -simulation program for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X developed since 1993, that finally makes it really easy to answer your questions. With an intuitive user interface, photorealistic graphics and support for affordable shutter glasses, autostereoscopic displays and input devices, YASARA creates a new level of interaction with the 'artificial reality', that allows you to focus on your goal and forget about the details of the program.
YASARA is powered by PVL (Portable Vector Language), a new development framework that provides performance way above traditional software . PVL allows you to visualize even the largest proteins and enables true interactive real-time simulations with highly accurate force fields on standard PCs (see benchmarks). You can push and pull molecules around and work with dynamic models instead of static pictures.
Being rooted in the academic world, all methods introduced by YASARA are described in peer-reviewed journals . You can obtain the initial stage 'YASARA View ' for free, while higher stages (YASARA Model, YASARA Dynamics , YASARA Structure) require a license fee that allows to guarantee new developments, updates and support also in the future, independent of temporary grants. As a YASARA user, you are not limited to the role of a consumer. If you decide to share your developments with the community (macros, movies, Python plugins or just feedback), you receive credits that in turn give you free access to all stages of YASARA.
- Molecular graphics with GPU shaders and tessellation
- Molecular movies and eLearning
- Molecular dynamics with 4 clicks
- Interactive real-time surfaces
- New force fields: YASARA, YAMBER , NOVA
- pH dependent typing of organic molecules
- Fastest molecular dynamics algorithms, see benchmarks
- MD simulation of membrane proteins with 4 clicks
- Automatic force field parameter assignment for 98% of the PDB
- Yanaconda macros and Python scripts
- Homology modeling with 4 clicks and CASP approval
- Small-molecule docking with 4 clicks
- Loop modelingSide-chain prediction
- pH dependent hydrogen bonding networks
- Structure validation including ligands
- NMR structure determination with 4 clicks
- Multi-dimensional knowledge-based potentials
YASARA 11.9.18 Screenshot
YASARA 11.9.18 Keywords
Bookmark YASARA 11.9.18
YASARA 11.9.18 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.