ZScreen 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
ZScreen 22.214.171.124 description
ZScreen 126.96.36.199 is a powerful, yet easy- to- use screen capture program which allows you to capture region, window, full-screen.
ZScreen supports Region/Window/Full-screen screenshots. Eight different file formats including png, jpeg, and bitmap are supported. Image quality adjustment is supported for jpeg images. When file sizes become too large with a specified format users can optionally specify another format to switch to after a specified file size limit has been reached.
Multiple monitors are now supported by ZScreen. Users can also optionally save images to File, FTP, Imageshack, Tinypic or Clipboard. When saving remotely the URL is copied into clipboard with a single keystroke so that a user may paste that link via irc, email, im, etc.
ZScreen uses custom automatic naming conventions with variables such as %mi to retrieve the current minute (or %t to get the title of the active window for instance) are supported. It also can interface with image editing software such as Microsoft Paint, Paint.NET or Adobe Photoshop so that editing may be done before a screenshot is uploaded, saved, or put in clipboard.
ZScreen features a very silent operation as it can just be set up once and then left alone. Everything that needs to be used regularly can be accessed from the right click menu. Three hotkeys (active window, cropped shot, and full screen) make it easy so that you do not need to unnecessarily open up the program window. Crop shots (region capture) can be captured and the URL given out to someone else in less steps then any other program in existence.
ZScreen includes the ability to remotely (via FTP) view, save, delete, and copy URLs to clipboard of multiple images at one time.
- Region/window/full-screen screenshots
- Automatic FTP of screenshots
- URL copied into clipboard in a single keystroke so that a user may paste that link via irc, email, im, etc.
- Interfaces with image editing software such as Microsoft Paint or Adobe Photoshop so that editing may be done before a screenshot is uploaded
- History section that stores the URL to every screenshot that has been uploaded so that a person may just copy and paste multiple URLs off to someone via a chat medium
- Very silent operation, it can just be set up once and then left alone. Everything that needs to be used regularly can be accessed from the right click menu
- Simple to configure. Two hotkeys (one for active window and one for cropped shot / full screen) make it easy so that you do not need to unnecessarily open up the program window
- Region (cropped shots) can be captured and the URL given out to someone else in less steps then any other program in existence
- Multiple-monitor support
- Auto-update (via code.google.com)
- Support for uploading screenshots to Tinypic
- Support for uploading to Imageshack and Tinypic Accounts
- Support for uploading to custom places (via HTTP)
- Built-in “Active Help” (that guides you through hard to understand controls)
- New hotkey system
- Last Crop hotkey (allows you to redo your last crop shot)
- Balloon tips, sounds, and ability to show cursor in screenshots
- Upload images from the filesystem via Clipboard upload or Drag n Drop
Requirements: .NET 3.5 Framework (installed automatically)
ZScreen 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
ZScreen 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark ZScreen 220.127.116.11
ZScreen 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.