ZScreen 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
ZScreen 220.127.116.11 description
ZScreen 18.104.22.168 offers users a professional tool that supports Region/Window/Full-screen screenshots. Eight different file formats including png, jpeg, and bitmap are supported. Image quality adjustment is supported for jpeg images. When file sizes become too large with a specified format users can optionally specify another format to switch to after a specified file size limit has been reached.
Users can also optionally save images to File, FTP, Imageshack, Tinypic or Clipboard. When saving remotely the URL is copied into clipboard with a single keystroke so that a user may paste that link via irc, email, im, etc.
ZScreen uses custom automatic naming conventions with variables such as %mi to retrieve the current minute (or %t to get the title of the active window for instance) are supported. It also can interface with image editing software such as Microsoft Paint, Paint.NET or Adobe Photoshop so that editing may be done before a screenshot is uploaded, saved, or put in clipboard.
ZScreen features a very silent operation as it can just be set up once and then left alone. Everything that needs to be used regularly can be accessed from the right click menu. Three hotkeys (active window, cropped shot, and full screen) make it easy so that you do not need to unnecessarily open up the program window. Crop shots (region capture) can be captured and the URL given out to someone else in less steps then any other program in existence.
ZScreen is able to remotely (via FTP) view, save, delete, and copy URLs to clipboard of multiple images at one time.
- Multiple-monitor support
- Auto-update (via code.google.com)
- Support for uploading screenshots to Tinypic
- Support for uploading to Imageshack and Tinypic Accounts
- Support for uploading to custom places (via HTTP)
- Built-in “Active Help” (that guides you through hard to understand controls)
- New hotkey system
- Last Crop hotkey (allows you to redo your last crop shot)
- Balloon tips, sounds, and ability to show cursor in screenshots
- Upload images from the filesystem via Clipboard upload or Drag n Drop
Requirements: .NET 3.5 Framework (installed automatically)
ZScreen 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
ZScreen 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark ZScreen 188.8.131.52
ZScreen 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Batch File FTP Sync Uploader 2009.1.830
- Advanced RSS Publisher Professional 3.9.67
- Advanced RSS Publisher Personal 3.15.58
- webcamXP PRO 220.127.116.110
- FTP BulkUpload 1.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP1 Security Patch
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 Security Patch Tem
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 SP1 Security Upda
- WebLog Expert 5.7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP1 Secruity Patch: Browser Print Template and File Upload via Form Vulnerabilities 12-1-00
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 SP1 Secruity Patch: Browser Print Template and File Upload via Form Vulnerabilities 12-1-00
- IE5.5 SP1 File Upload via Form Vulnerability Patch MS00-093
- HTTP File Upload ActiveX Control 18.104.22.168
- Magtax 2004
- 5 Clicks - screen capture program 3.4
- HeavyMath Cam 3D Webmaster Edition 3.6.2