ZWCAD 2009i Ranking & Summary
ZWCAD 2009i description
ZWCAD 2009i provides users with a highly reliable and professional CAD tool which meets the needs of 2D/3D design & drafting industry, including architecture, engineering, construction (AEC), mechanics, electronics...and anyone who creates CAD drawings.
Unleashing the power of CAD plotting, ZWCAD 2009i can open, edit, and save any existing DWG file generated by AutoCADÂ® from version 2.5 to 2009 without conversion or data loss. With unrivalled DWG compatibility, fast speed and affordable price, ZWCAD 2009i enables users create drawings quickly and easily with significant cost savings.
ZWCAD 2009i has made significant improvements in aspects like stability, speed, performance, especially in the plotting function. Firstly, greater stability is assured. The operating stability has been highly improved based on feedback from customers all over the world. Secondly, drafting efficiency is increased. Productivity while editing complex drawings has been greatly improved with faster stretching and deleting of complex entities.
- DWG Support. ZWCAD’s native file format is DWG, so it can open, edit, and save any existing DWG file generated by AutoCAD® from version 2.5 to 2009 without conversion or data loss. This makes ZWCAD compatible with a wide range of AutoCAD®-generated contents.
- Commands and Aliases.The commands and aliases of ZWCAD are also compatible with AutoCAD®
- Friendly User Interface. ZWCAD’s menus, toolbars, command line, drawing area, properties palette, and dialog boxes are arranged in a friendly style, which conforms to users' operation habits. This lets AutoCAD® – trained users begin to work with ZWCAD immediately
- Resource Files. All the resource files from mainstream CAD platforms can be used with ZWCAD, such as Windows TTF and AutoCAD® SHX fonts, linetype (.lin), hatch pattern (.pat), slide (.sld) and unit (.unt) files.
- Creating and Modifying 3D Models. ZWCAD can create simple 3D models using solid modeling.You can modify 3D models with commands like Union, Subtract, and Intersect
- Programming with ZWCAD. You can customize and extend ZWCAD through LISP, VBA and SDS programming languages and interfaces.
- LISP is an AutoLISP-compatible programming language designed to extend and customize functions performed by ZWCAD.Microsoft VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) is an object-oriented programming environment designed to provide rich development capabilities similar to those of Visual Basic 6 (VB). The primary difference between VBA and VB is that VBA runs in the same process space as ZWCAD, providing a faster programming environment.
- SDS (Solutions Development System) is a C/C++ programming interface compatible with the ADS® (AutoCAD® Development System) interface.
- ExportWith the Export command, drawings can be exported in raster and vector formats, including bmp, wmf, emf, svg, dwf, eps, pdf, and sat.
- Layer Properties Manager.Layer management applies properties to groups of objects, such as Color, Linetype, and Lineweight. In addition, layers can be frozen (invisible) or thawed (visible), locked (visible but not editable) or unlocked (editable). The current state of all layers can be archived through the States Manager for reuse in other drawing projects.
- Linetype Manager.The Linetype Manager adds new linetypes to drawings from existing linetype (.lin) files. You can change the names and descriptions of linetypes, and specify global and current object scale factors to achieve the proper size.Linetype Filter, which contains a comprehensive list of linetypes, makes it easy to separate linetypes by type.
- Text.For annotation of drawings, ZWCAD provides multi-line text and single-line text capabilities, with options for setting text styles.
- ZWCAD is able to fit text along arcs with Arctext command
- Drawing.The majority of ZWCAD's drawing commands are compatible with those in AutoCAD®. Users already familiar with AutoCAD® commands and features can begin to draw and edit in ZWCAD immediately. There is little re-learning required.
- Editing.ZWCAD contains a full set of editing tools for modifying drawings. Standard functions include Copy, Move, Array, Mirror, Offset, and Trim.
- Dimensioning. You can dimension objects one at a time, or you can place series of dimensions.With ZWCAD, you can easily manage different dimension styles within your project.
- Gradient Hatches. With the powerful gradient hatch feature, it is easier to fill areas of your drawings with varying colors.
- Blocks and Attributes. Create blocks, and then save them in your current drawing or as external files. You can also create blocks with attributes (text-based data) which can then be extracted to external files for use with spreadsheets, databases, and word processors.
- Raster Image Manager.The Raster Image Manager allows you to attach image files to drawings, and then detach, locate, reload, or unload attached images. ZWCAD lists all image files associated with drawings, along with details, such as pixel width, color depth, resolution, and the file path.
- Real-Time Zoom and Pan. Instantly switch among different views of drawings, between zoomed-in detailed views and zoomed-out overviews.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo. When changes are made frequently to drawings, it can be more convenient to backstep, instead of deleting and redrawing. The history list allows you to undo and redo actions without limit.
- Plotting.You can print your drawings easily by selecting settings in the plot dialog box. Page setup allows you to set the default plotter type, paper size, plot area, plot scale, and so on
- Greater Stability. The stability of ZWCAD has been greatly improved with the help of an automatic test system and feedbacks from customers, while there are more than 20,000 drawings are employed for stability testing.
- Faster working efficiency. The processing speed of Stretch function has been highly increased, especially for large drawings, and the speed of deleting entities has been improved by 30% when deleting 3D entities. With the faster operations, it can highly increase your working efficiency.
- Improved Plotting. With the improved Plot functions, a lot of new features can be used for your daily work, and the plot work becomes much more convenient.
- Paper space. Default viewport enable you to view the objects in the layout, the setting for background of layout space provide you a option to set the white paper in the layout, it can save your time to preview the drawing during the Plotting work, and let you pay more attention to your design.
- Plot Stamp. With the Plot Stamp function, when you are working on your project, you can easily add the information such as Drawing name, Device name, Layout name, Paper size, etc. With Drawing Name option, the plotted paper can show clear information for you to find the drawing, and you don’t need to spend a lot of time to find the specified drawing in your workstation anymore.
- Better CTB support. New print style properties such as Line end style, line join style and fill style show more print settings for your drawings, and it enables you to plot your paper as required according to different industries.
- Highlight Plot Area. The previous Preview is available during the Window-Section, and it not only reminds your last setting, but also helps you to distinguish if your new setting is necessary.
- JPEG Plotter and PNG Plotter. JPEG Plotter and PNG Plotter are listed in the Plotter list from plot dialog box, and you can plot the image with high precision by ZWCAD Virtual JPEG Plotter or ZWCAD Virtual PNG Plotter.
- Easier Operation
- Easy Update for Exteral Reference. When the source of XREF is updated, a warning is added for your reference, and prompts you to update your XREF in time during your design.
- Lock the Position of Attribute. With the option of Lock Position for attribute definition, it is convenient for you to decide whether it is allowed to move the attribute separately in the attribute blocks.
ZWCAD 2009i Screenshot
ZWCAD 2009i Keywords
Bookmark ZWCAD 2009i
ZWCAD 2009i Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.