AllerCalc 2.11 Ranking & Summary
AllerCalc 2.11 description
AllerCalc (formerly known as VersaCalc) is a free expression calculator that allows you to directly enter an expression to be evaluated.
- A re-sizable rolling display storing all of your inputs and results.
- More than one hundred functions, including algebraic, transcendental, trigonometric, hyperbolic, engineering, statistical, and financial functions.
- Numerical integration, differentiation, and root-finding.
- Calculations not only in decimal but also in binary, octal, hexadecimal, and other numeric bases.
- A comprehensive unit converter that can convert between virtually any two units in metric, English, and US systems.
- A list of common physical constants found in science and engineering.
- User-defined constants, conversions and functions.
- Storing results in an unlimited number of variables.
AllerCalc 2.11 Screenshot
AllerCalc 2.11 Keywords
Bookmark AllerCalc 2.11
AllerCalc 2.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.