CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.2
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.2 Ranking & Summary
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.2 description
CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for other available complex class libraries:
1. High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
2. Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
3. Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
4. Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
5. Switching from your compilers complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file "complex.h" with "newcplx.h" - thats it!
The Shareware edition is optimized for PentiumXX, while maintaining compatibility with AMD processors (Athlon) and down to 486DX.
This version is for MS Visual C++ 5, 6, Visual Studio 2003, 2005, or 2008.
Requirements: Microsoft Visual C++ 5, 6+ or Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.2 Screenshot
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.2 Keywords
Bookmark CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.2
CMATH for Visual C++ 5.2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.