SHARM 4.1.1 Ranking & Summary
SHARM 4.1.1 description
SHARM 4.1.1 is developed to be an enhanced as well as helpful tool which allows you to record, edit and mix sounds. Create effective, high-quality, studio-level audio therapy sessions quickly and easily. Record live with your clients or produce customized practice sessions for their use at home. With inherent flexibility and large collection of music and nature sounds, the possibilities are endless!
- Record live sessions with your clients. Record hypnosis scripts and suggestions with the script recorder.
- Ambient Music
- Add pure ambient music from the music libraries. Create your own original royalty-free music. Save time with automatic playlists.
- Nature Sounds
- Add and mix relaxing nature sounds. Enhance your sessions with a wide variety of soothing nature voices with a single click of a button.
- Mix your recorded voice with effective psycho-acoustic soundtracks, such as brainwave entrainment or breathwork.
- Export your sound files to listen anywhere. Your clients can listen with a CD player, an MP3 player, a smart phone or a tablet.
- Studio Sound Production
- Produce high-quality audio sessions. Add real-time effects, such as Reverb, Echo and Chorus. Give the recorded sessions to your clients or sell them commercially.
- Built-in Sessions and Sounds
- Select from over 100 ready-to-use sessions and sounds across many categories.
- Live Recording
- Record live sessions with your clients and give them copies for listening at home.
- Script Recording
- Read and record your scripts while automatically scrolling the text for precise timing.
- Save editing time by grouping music or nature sounds with automatic transitions.
- Direct Burn to Audio-CD
- Burn your exported audio sessions and live recordings directly to audio-CDs.
- Create Your Own Music
- Create original, royalty-free, pure ambient music with the innovative music generator.
- Mix External Sounds
- Mix your own collection of music and recordings into your sessions.
- Brainwave Entrainment
- Create sessions with binaural and monaural beats and isochronic tones.
- Bilateral Sound
- Control stereo panning of all soundtracks to faciliteate brain hemispheres synchronization.
- Background Noise
- Add soothing soft background noise to mask external and internal interferences.
- Intuitive & Powerful User Interface
- Edit unlimited soundtracks and control sound properties while playing the session.
- Extensive Guidance
- Quickly become an expert with the help system and step-by-step tutorials.
- Fixed: A problem with two adjacent segments (couldn't test the second segment).
- Fixed: A problem with voice segments and external audio segments (couldn't play from the middle of the segments).
- Fixed: Better error handling and messages when selected USB devices are disconntected.
- Fixed: AutoGraphs didn't work correctly.
- Fixed: Bells played wrong pitches in low sample rates.
- Fixed: An error in the motivation sample session.
- Intel Processor: Pentium 4 - 1.0 GHz or higher
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win-7 - 32/64 bits (*)
- 1 GB RAM Memory
- 200 MB disk space
- 1024x600 minimum screen resolution; true-color
- Headphones or speakers
SHARM 4.1.1 Screenshot
SHARM 4.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark SHARM 4.1.1
SHARM 4.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.