ActionBible 1.4.0 Ranking & Summary
ActionBible 1.4.0 description
ActionBible 1.4.0 is considered as free, fast, and seriously useful Bible software. Designed with 1 Peter 1:13 in mind, ActionBible fills a need for those who want a simple, user-friendly Bible software that will help them to "prepare their minds for action. Store notes for a specific verse, highlight verses, and have formatted copy (for the clipboard) and formatted printing. Quickly create study notes, link them to scriptures, search the bible text, backup and restore, and more.
ActionBible contains many options that allow you to customize the window. Change the text color, background color, font size, and reference color. In translations where the words of Christ are available typically in red, change the color to something more suited to your viewing.
There are three different Scripture layouts to choose from. When copying text to the clipboard, choose from four different formats, each of which has their own options. Search the Bible using exact phrase, all words listed, or any word listed. Search results provides a way to compare the Scriptures in other translations, copy all results to the clipboard, and even copy all results to the clipboard using another translation! Easily compare Scriptures from one translation to another. Create notes on the fly by simply right-clicking on a verse. Text can be formatted for adding your own emphasis and highlights.
Backup your notes and highlight information for transferring to another system or for safe-keeping. Quickly and easily restores data. Also provides an option to automatically backup when exiting the program.
- Action Alert: Using the power of RSS Feeds and an internet connection, ActionBible includes regularly updated alerts on persecuted Christians around the world, and other useful articles and information for those seeking to put the Word of God into action!
- Action Overlay: The unique feature allows you to select any passage of Scripture on your Windows desktop. Use it to display your favorite verse, or combine it with your own images to create your own custom desktop wallpaper.
- Treasury of David: ActionBible allows you to read more than just the Bible. For example, download the Treasury of David by C.H. Spurge-on for some insights into the Psalms - the commentary is automatically integrated into the right-click menu on the Bible reading window, or you can read through it separately if you prefer. Other commentaries and teaching materials are included in ActionBible, and many more will be available in future.
- Browsing the Bible: To browse a bible, simply click on the name of a book in the Bible Book tree section. the first chapter in the book will automatically be selected and display in the bible text window. Once a chapter or book name is clicked, the new text for that chapter will be displayed immediately.
- Using the Bible Text Window: The bible text window has many useful features. Store notes for a specific verse, highlight verses, and have formatted copy (for the clipboard) and formatted printing. To access these features, simply right-click on a verse or selection. You will see the following options.
- Searching the Bible: ActionBible includes a bible search engine, which provides accurate search results for the word or words your are looking for. You can choose between three types of searches.
- Formatted Copying and Printing: This panel, located on the right side of the ActionBible application window, allows you to set options for how scriptures are copied to the clipboard or printed. You can also type in a specific passage to copy to the clipboard. There are four different styles for copying and printing
- Notes: Scripture Notes and General/Study Notes
- Backup and Restore
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0
ActionBible 1.4.0 Screenshot
ActionBible 1.4.0 Keywords
Bookmark ActionBible 1.4.0
ActionBible 1.4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.