Analysis Lotto 3.5
Analysis Lotto 3.5 Ranking & Summary
Analysis Lotto 3.5 description
Analysis Lotto 3.5 is a useful software which is designed around the Delta number idea. It happens that Delta representations of winning lotto and keno numbers have some very interesting characteristics.
Let Analysis Lotto show you how to pick winners for ANY lotto or keno game from a mere handful of numbers! Use any of eight systems - including our copyrighted Delta system - to analyze past drawings and predict possible winners.
- Analysis Lotto has a clearly laid out graphic interface incorporating user controls, displays of historical lotto, keno, banco or lottery numbers, generated lotto numbers (numbers picked for you by the program), and charts. The program gives you a choice of eight different methodologies for choosing numbers, and many ways to make adjustments to those methods to make the best fit to your particular lotto game.
- In addition to automatically choosing numbers for you to play, the program allows you to convert to and from Delta numbers, to display several kinds of charts, and to generate and print number reports.
- New ticket numbers generated by Analysis Lotto can be based on random numbers, typical Delta patterns, typical number patterns, past drawings, trends, or combinations of these methods. The database of historical lotto numbers is very easily maintained - just enter each new winning lotto number as the drawing takes place. In addition, if you would like to add multiple numbers to the database - for example a years' worth, obtained from the internet, the program can intelligently analyze almost any file of lotto or lottery numbers and add them for you. Or, you can use the "Typical Delta" system, which doesn't require you to track drawings at all.
- Allows you to decide exactly which numbers from the historical database will be analyzed and used to predict future drawings. You could have it study only Tuesday drawings, for example, or only drawings from the months of October and July. This feature is extremely flexible, and it makes lots of interesting research possible.
- You can use Analysis Lotto on any Lotto or Keno game (and on pick3, pick4 lottery games, too, using the non-Delta systems included). The program can adapt to games with up to 99 digits, and any number range up to 99. You can play games that have 1, 2 or even 3 completely different sets of numbers.
- You can play any number of different games, and save each game to your hard drive. Each game maintains its own database of past winning numbers, charts and generated numbers. You can even use entirely different systems to pick numbers for each of the games you play, and the program will remember which system works best with each game!
- Windows Vista support.
- Now 150 lotto & keno games built in.
Requirements: Pentium 90 or better
Analysis Lotto 3.5 Screenshot
Analysis Lotto 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark Analysis Lotto 3.5
Analysis Lotto 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.