BOINC 6.10.24 Development / 6.10.18
BOINC 6.10.24 Development / 6.10.18 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 4 (1 times)
File size: 6.8 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2009-12-10
Publisher: University of California at Be
BOINC 6.10.24 Development / 6.10.18 description
BOINC 6.10.24 Development / 6.10.18 is designed with the ability to allow you to use the idle time on your computer to cure diseases, study global warming, discover pulsars, and do scientific research. It's easy to participate in a BOINC project: download and install BOINC. You will be asked to select a project and enter your email address and a password. That's it!
When you run BOINC on your PC, it does the following:
- Your PC gets a set of tasks from the project's scheduling server. The tasks depend on your PC: for example, the server won't give it tasks that requires more RAM than you have. Projects can support several applications, and the server may send you tasks from any of them.
- Your PC downloads executable and input files from the project's data server. If the project releases new versions of its applications, the executable files are downloaded automatically to your PC.
- Your PC runs the application programs, producing output files.
- Your PC uploads the output files to the data server.
- Later (up to several days later, depending on your preferences) your PC reports the completed tasks to the scheduling server, and gets new tasks.
The schedulers and data server programs are installed on computers owned and managed by the projects to which you will donate time on your computer. The programs in the green box will be installed on your computer.
- The core client (usually referred to as the client, named boinc.exe on Windows) communicates with external servers via the HTTP communications protocol to get and report work. The core client runs and controls applications.
- Applications are the programs that do scientific computing. Several of them may run at the same time on a computer with more than one CPU.
- The GUI, (usually referred to as BOINC manager or the manager, named boincmgr.exe on Windows) provides a graphical interface that lets you control the core client - for example, by telling it to suspend and resume applications. The GUI communicates with the core client by a TCP connection. Normally this is a local connection; however, it's possible to control a core client remotely.
- The screensaver runs when you're away from the computer. It communicates with the core client by local TCP, instructing it to tell one of the applications to generate screensaver graphics. Note that not all projects provide screensaver graphics.
- Operating system
- Windows XP or later
- Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500 MHz or greater)
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
- 20 MB disk space
- You must have administrator privileges to install BOINC.
- Nvidia Support
- You must have driver version 185.85 or better installed in order to use your GPU.
- ATI Support
- You must have driver version 8.12 or better installed in order to use your GPU.
BOINC 6.10.24 Development / 6.10.18 Screenshot
BOINC 6.10.24 Development / 6.10.18 Keywords
Bookmark BOINC 6.10.24 Development / 6.10.18
BOINC 6.10.24 Development / 6.10.18 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for BOINC 6.10.24 Development / 6.10.18. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Web Based File Storage and Sharing System. Hosting (30-day free) or sources. Free Download
PIM+Beam,CRM,HRM,Productivity measurment,Budgets,Sales leads,Customer reports Free Download
eDock Desktop is secure personal storage that will protect your privacy from being compromised. Secure all files with encryption and personal login using the latest SQL storage technology. Save time b Free Download
Group SMS Software through CDMA Network. Free Download
Lost important data in a corrupt dbf-file? You are in for luck! DBF Doctor is a precision-engineered tool for automatic dbf-file recovery. It performs a comprehensive analysis of the file structure an Free Download
An internet e-mail program which can be used with our popular invoicing program, InvoWiz 95. Since the Internet is the fastest, cheapest, and most efficient way to transfer data, using InvoWiz and Inv Free Download
Privador TrueSign architecture gives long-term proof value to your digital data in a cost-effective manner. You can use any type of digital data as legal proof material when it has been signed and pro Free Download
Instant Messaging System to create and control your own messaging network in a LAN or using Internet as transport. Free Download