BOINC 6.13.12 Development
BOINC 6.13.12 Development Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 7.6 MB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2011-11-12
Publisher: University of California at Berkeley
BOINC 6.13.12 Development description
BOINC 6.13.12 Development is depicted as a smart, handy as well as beneficial tool which allows you to donate your idle computer time to science projects like SETI@home, Climateprediction.net, Rosetta@home, World Community Grid, and many others.
After installing BOINC on your computer, you can connect it to as many of these projects as you like. You may run this software on a computer only if you own the computer or have the permission of its owner.
- Project autonomy
- Many projects use BOINC. Projects are independent; each one operates its own servers and databases. There is no central directory or approval process.
- Volunteer flexibility
- Volunteers can participate in multiple projects; they control which projects they participate in, and how their resources are divided among these projects. When a project is down or has no work, the resources of its volunteers are divided among other projects.
- Flexible application framework
- Existing applications in common languages (C, C++, Fortran) can run as BOINC applications with little or no modification. An application can consist of several files (e.g. multiple programs and a coordinating script). New versions of applications can be deployed without required any action by volunteers.
- BOINC protects against several types of attacks. For example, digital signatures based on public-key encryption protect against the distribution of viruses.
- Server performance and scalability
- The BOINC server software is extremely efficient, so that a single mid-range server can dispatch and handle millions of jobs per day. The server architecture is also highly scalable, making it easy to increase server capacity or availability by adding more machines.
- Source code availability
- BOINC is distributed under the Lesser General Public License. However, BOINC applications need not be open source.
- Support for large data
- BOINC supports applications that produce or consume large amounts of data, or that use large amounts of memory. Data distribution and collection can be spread across many servers, and participant hosts transfer large data unobtrusively. Users can specify limits on disk usage and network bandwidth. Work is dispatched only to hosts able to handle it.
- Multiple participant platforms
- The BOINC core client is available for most common platforms (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and other Unix systems). The client can use multiple CPUs.
- Open, extensible software architecture
- BOINC provides documented interfaces to many of its key components, making it possible for third-party developers to create software and web sites that extend BOINC.
- Volunteer community features
- BOINC provides web-based tools, such as message boards, user profiles, and private messaging, that encourage volunteers to form online communities.
- Operating system
- Windows XP or later
- Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500 MHz or greater)
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
- 20 MB disk space
- You must have administrator privileges to install BOINC.
- Nvidia Support
- You must have driver version 185.85 or better installed in order to use your GPU.
- ATI Support
- You must have driver version 8.12 or better installed in order to use your GPU.
BOINC 6.13.12 Development Screenshot
BOINC 6.13.12 Development Keywords
Bookmark BOINC 6.13.12 Development
BOINC 6.13.12 Development Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for BOINC 6.13.12 Development. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
An all-in-one document management software for home and businesses. It allows you to capture, scan, store, index, organize, retrieve and search for all your scanned papers, image and computer document Free Download
WordBanker is a unique and fun method of helping you to learn a foreign language. Rather than bog you down with complicated grammar it deals only with building a vocabulary. Free Download
Every business must organize and access its documentswhether they are computer files or printed material. Designed especially for SMEs our unique and inexpensive software includes an advanced search f Free Download
BrowserCRM Lite is for companies who require strong contact management functionality and internet-based businesses requiring a plug-in web site back-end. Optional Developers Toolkit, WebMAT(tm). Free Download
Document/contact management integrated with MSWord.By using EasyDoc You ensure high quality and effiencyin the processes of creating and locating documents, keeping track of activities related to proj Free Download
Label and Envelope Design Made Simple, But Thats Not All... Label and Envelope Designer Plus lets you quickly and easily create great looking labels, envelopes, post cards, CD-inserts and more. Free Download
Collaborator is the virtual board room of the future. Manage global business communication, e-learning, sales, presentations, production and meetings without ever having to leave your office or home. Free Download
ABC Amber PDF Converter is a powerful tool which allows you to convert PDF to any document format (HTML, RTF, TXT Ansi, TXT Unicode, DOC, MCW, WPS, SAM, RFT, WS4, WS7, WRI, etc.) easily and quickly. Free Download