CATVids 8.15.02 Ranking & Summary
CATVids 8.15.02 description
CATVids 8.15.02 is a beneficial and highspeed application which helps you catalog and manage your video collection. CATVids works with all types of media, including DVDs, Blu-Ray discs, and VHS tapes. It will keep track of not only your pre-recorded material, but also home videos and anything else you have taped. Using CATVids you can quickly catalog your movies by downloading information from the internet.
CATVids has a comprehensive set of data fields, enabling you to catalog a wide range of information: title, media format, release year, publisher, purchase date and price, current value, region, special features, production year, studio, rating, director, writer, cast and characters, synopsis, tape counter, recording speed, recording date, personal rating, keywords, and more.
Other features include custom data fields, a loan module (to keep track of videos on loan), flexible searching, a report designer, more than 100 pre-defined report formats, a HTML generator, pop-up menus for quick feature access and navigation, and comprehensive context-sensitive on-line documentation available at the touch of a button.
- Catalog all media types, including DVDs, Blu-Ray discs, VHS tapes, and Laserdiscs.
- Save time: Download movie data from the Internet. Register most information, such as director, media format and studio, only once.
- Store information about an unlimited number of videos, as well as the individual segments on each video. Manage single- and multiple-recording media as well as pre-recorded media.
- Automatically calculate remaining free space on your tapes.
- Adapt the program to your own needs: Change the data field names to suit your personal preferences. Hide data fields you don’t need. Specify your own media formats and categories. Split your collection into different databases and transfer information between them.
- Use the Form Designer to redesign the field layout in all data entry windows.
- Comprehensive set of data fields enabling you to catalog a wide range of information: title, media format, release year, publisher, purchase date and price, current value, region, special features, production year, studio, rating, director, writer, cast and characters, synopsis, tape counter, recording speed, recording date, personal rating, keywords, and more.
- More than 30 custom data fields
- Add personal comments for videos and individual segments.
- Store video covers, as well as pictures of actors.
- Attach audio and video samples.
- Powerful explorer module integrated into the main window that allows you to search/browse your database.
- Find information quickly: Search in all fields with any combination of key words and operators (and, or, etc.). Save your most frequently used searches. Use filters to display only selected data.
- Use the search and replace function to search for a specific word or number and replace it with another.
- Sort data by any field with up to five sort levels.
- Create your own reports with exactly the layout you want, or use one of the more than 100 pre-defined reports. You have full control of data fields, groups, sort order, columns, fonts, colors, paper size, margins and print orientation.
- Preview reports on screen before printing. Save reports in virtually any file format: Adobe Acrobat, Excel, HTML, JPEG, Lotus 1-2-3, Quattro Pro, or RTF.
- Archive reports - store report output so that it can be previewed and printed later, without re-accessing the data from which the report was generated. While archiving is very useful for maintaining historical records, it can also be used as a method of report distribution.
- Keep track of videos on loan. Check the program periodically to see what is still out on loan. You will always know who has what and since when.
- Export a list of your DVDs to the notes section on your iPod.
- Use the Export to HTML function to publish your collection on the Internet.
- Analyze your collection in a variety of ways with the statistics module.
- Export data to ASCII text files to bring the information into other applications.
- Backup your valuable data with the backup/restore module.
- Microsoft Access database format. Offers you an alternative way to view and search your database.
- Data Entry: Added two new input formats for the Length fields: HHH:MM:SS and HHH:MM.
- Updated menu bitmaps.
- FIXED: Download from Internet: "Access violation" when downloading data
if switching from CATVids to another application and then back.
- FIXED: HTML Export: Problem with lists spanning multiple pages.
- FIXED: HTML Export: Problem with top menu if 'Sort by' was not checked
on the Index tab.
- FIXED: Data Entry: Changes not automatically saved when choosing
File=>Use Default Layout.
- FIXED: Fixed a couple of problems with the global search.
- 1GHz processor or better
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
- 512 MB memory (1 GB recommended)
- 15 MB available hard-disk space
- 800*600 screen resolution
CATVids 8.15.02 Screenshot
CATVids 8.15.02 Keywords
Bookmark CATVids 8.15.02
CATVids 8.15.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.