Chess Flashcard Trainer 3.15
Chess Flashcard Trainer 3.15 Ranking & Summary
Chess Flashcard Trainer 3.15 description
Chess Flashcard Trainer is a useful program that uses a flashcard model for learning chess.
Using it will improve your tactical ability, calculation, time management, visualization skills, and pattern recognition. It does this in a very efficient manner, and in a user-friendly environment. The program is easy to use, and is based on an existing time-proven approach to chess training. With this program, you can use exercise sets (positions) that you define yourself, or you can use one of the many free PGN (Portable Game Notation) exercise sets available for free on the internet.
You can use this program to quickly learn key opening positions, or do exercises of all sorts. The uses for it are quite varied, and are totally up to the user. But I mostly use it to do tactical exercises. If you want to use it to learn opening positions, I would recommend that you set the time per exercise to be low. If you are solving tactical exercises, I would recommend that you use 3-10 minutes per exercise depending on the difficulty level. I would also recommend using the ELO filter in the options dialog box.
- 14 days trial
- The demo version is missing features that come with the full version. These include ELO filtering (automatically score difficulty of exercises in database, and present them to the user), Clipboard support, and the ability to open different PGN files. There is also a 15 game limit in the demo.
- Changed selection of text in about box
- Modified grading scheme
- Added help button for scoring (full version)
- Added usage file (full version)
- Added ability to do partial read of long PGN files
Chess Flashcard Trainer 3.15 Screenshot
Chess Flashcard Trainer 3.15 Keywords
Bookmark Chess Flashcard Trainer 3.15
Chess Flashcard Trainer 3.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.