Classic Menu for Office Home and Student 2010 4.0
Classic Menu for Office Home and Student 2010 4.0 Ranking & Summary
Classic Menu for Office Home and Student 2010 4.0 description
Classic Menu for Office Home and Student 2010 4.0 is a simple to use yet convenient program which brings back your familiar menus and toolbars of Office 2003 to ribbon of Microsoft Office 2010. It makes Office 2010 look like 2003, and allows you to work with Microsoft Office 2010 as if it were Office 2003, XP and 2000.
The software is free for personal non-commercial (home computers) use. If you are using Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, or using other suites of Microsoft Office 2010 in your home computers, the software is suit for you. Full features and functions, no fee, no limitation!
- Office 2010 Toolbar
- You no longer see any toolbars in Office 2010 until you download and install the free software. It brings back the old toolbars of 2003 style to Office 2010. You don't need to paste any time to adapt to the new user interface of Office 2010 ribbon.
- Classic View and Old Menu
- With the classic view and old menu of 2003, 2002 and 2000, you can still enjoy many original functions of Office 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000 which have been removed from the ribbon of Office 2007 and 2010 by Microsoft.
- New Features of Office 2010
- The new features and commands of Microsoft Office 2010 have been added into the classic style interface. The Office 2010 ribbon tabs are kept fully intact, so you can truly get the best of both worlds.
- Increase Productivity and Reduce Training Costs
- Help your people to do more with technology without having to learn specialized skills. Your members don't need training or tutorials any more after upgrading to Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 programs. Get the software to equip your enterprise or midsize business for success, help increase productivity and reduce training costs.
- 64-bit and 32-bit are available
- The Classic Menu for Office 2010 not only supports 32-bit, but also supports 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010 now. The 64-bit edition is designed for the users who routinely use very large documents or spreadsheets that need more than 2 GB of memory.
- Designed for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
- The suite includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®. If you need Classic Menu for Outlook, Publisher, Access, Project, Visio or InfoPath 2010, please select other suites designed for Microsoft Office 2010.
- Familiar Keyboard Shortcuts
- User can browse the whole menus with keyboard shortcuts (insert Q into the original shortcuts of Office 2003. For example: press Alt + T to open the "Tools" menu in Office 2003, you just need to press Alt, Q, T to open the "Tools" menu in Office 2010).
- International Languages
- The software supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more. If you change the language of Office 2010, the language of Classic Menu will automatically changed.
- Easy Install and Uninstall
- Installing the software is much easier than other Add-ins for Microsoft Office. The installation is just like other common software. You can select any classic menu components as following when you installing.
- Easy to manage
- Easy to show or hide tabs of Ribbon
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus and toolbars
- You can change the position of the classic menus tab
- More Features
- Faster startup.
- Small File Size: only2.8 - 3.3 MB, downloads quickly.
- Quickly find and execute the command that you want.
- Ribbon and Classic Interface are both available at all times.
- Begin to use Microsoft Office 2010 Suites and Applications immediately without any training or tutorials.
- The software is fully compatible withMicrosoft Windows XP, Vista (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Server 2003 and 2008 (32/64), Windows Terminal Server and Citrix System.
- Improved: The automatic check and repair tool is availabe now in 64-bit edition of Classic Menu for Office 2010.
- Improved: The following commands are added.
- Visio 2010: File > Properties;
- Word 2007 and 2010: Insert > Illustrations > From Scanner or Camera;
- Excel 2007 and 2010: Insert > Picture > From Scanner or Camera;
- Word 2010: View > Header and Footer > Close Header and Footer.
- Fixed: The item "Insert > Illustrations > WordArt" has been retrieved in Word 2010.
- Fixed: Can't enter license name and code in Excel 2007 and 2010 in some cases.
- Fixed: Sometimes Outlook 2010 will crash when it is loading.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Server 2003 and 2008 (32/64), Windows Terminal Server and Citrix System.
Classic Menu for Office Home and Student 2010 4.0 Screenshot
Classic Menu for Office Home and Student 2010 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Classic Menu for Office Home and Student 2010 4.0
Classic Menu for Office Home and Student 2010 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 3.5.6906.28 2007 R2
- PageCarrier Photo 1.2.10
- Microsoft Office 97 Unique Identifier Removal Tool
- GrooveIT! for Microsoft Office Outlook 220.127.116.1107
- Microsoft Office 2000 Service Pack 2 SP-2
- Enable / Disable Hyperlink Warning
- Classic Menu for Excel 18.104.22.168
- Excel 2007 Ribbon to old Excel 2003 Classic Menu Toolbar 9.0
- Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack 3 1
- Office & Home 3.3
- Microsoft Office 2003 Small Business 11.0.6361.0
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 SP1 12.0.6211.1000
- WorkCentrics for Microsoft Office 4.1.1538
- MAPILab Password Recovery for Office 3.04
- Classic Menu for Access 2007 3.93
- Classic Menu for Outlook 2007 3.93