ComplexCalculatorPrecision18 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
ComplexCalculatorPrecision18 184.108.40.206 description
ComplexCalculatorPrecision18 220.127.116.11 is a quick and flexible tool to perform calculations with complex functions. Complex Number Calculator Precision 18 is programmed in C#. All calculations are done in proprietary data type. The calculator handles mathematical formulas of any length and complexity. Calculation history can be stored into text file or printed. There are ten variables or constants available for storing often used numbers. Prebuilt Common Costants list with fundamental constants. Unlimited User Constants list. Precision of calculations is 18 digits. Trigonometric, hyperbolic, inverse and combinatorial functions.
- Be a complex number calculator and works with complex numbers, but also can be used as a real number calculator, that is a scientific calculator. The calculator has backward compatibility with College Scientific Calculator series and Scientific Calculator Precision 54. Any formula which works in College Scientific Calculator will work in this calculator. For that some buttons are duplicated. Button Mod stands for modulus and works on the same way as abs button. Button mod stands for modulo. Button Log stands for principal value of complex Log and is duplicated by button ln. Button log(z) works as Log(z)/ln(10) for complex z and as decimal logarithm for real z, although in Complex Analysis log denotes multi-valued function log(z)=Log(z)+2πni.
- Follow classical approach when uncertainty of f(x) calculation is estimated by formula max|(derivative(f))|*|x*uncertainty(x)|, where maximum of function derivative is considered on interval [x-uncertainty(x), x+uncertainty(x)].
- In the default mixed mode the calculator treats numbers as integers wherever it is possible.
- There are 10 variables (or constants) available for storing frequently used numbers.
- All calculation results are reflected in History rich-text-box, which can be saved in file or printed.
- Unlimited number of user constants can be entered and maintained by user.
- Fundamental constants are available in the prebuilt Common Constants list.
ComplexCalculatorPrecision18 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
ComplexCalculatorPrecision18 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark ComplexCalculatorPrecision18 126.96.36.199
ComplexCalculatorPrecision18 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.