CookBook+Calendar 1.4 Ranking & Summary
CookBook+Calendar 1.4 description
CookBook+Calendar 1.4 is designed as a powerful and professional program which can help you to manage meal planning calendar quickly and easily. This program can also allow you to plan a menu, a diet or a dinner party, and to store recipes.
It is very useful for grocery and restaurant managers and sportsmen to keep a diet and enjoy cooking.
- Cookbook+Calendar is designed to be a recipe database and to help with planning a menu or a diet.
- The software supports most of the formats, including HTML, which makes saving recipes extremely easy. Just save it as is, drag and drop it directly into the appropriate time slot - and it is in the database.
- Flexible options allow customizing the calendar and copying events or changing the date. It also supports adding pictures, comments to the recipe and information for glossaries.
- Cookbook+Calendar will provide you with the list of holidays, and it will remind you when you should start cooking dinner. Whats more, with it you can create shopping list reminders.
- The program features search by recipe name and also by main ingredients, which means that it is always ready to suggest you a recipe for the products available in the fridge.
- Cookbook+Calendar supports exporting recipes of any format and saving them on USB, so you can easily share your favorite recipes with your friends and mates.
- The program can serve as a home accountant: it lets you calculate and save the approximate price of the dish, and then provides you with the statistics for any period of time; thus, with its help you can track all the food expenses.
- Cookbook+Calendar is a must-have for those who want to be in full control of the meal planning calendar.
- 32 MB of RAM,
- 7 MB of available hard disk space.
Improvements of this version: This release includes bug fixes.
CookBook+Calendar 1.4 Screenshot
CookBook+Calendar 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark CookBook+Calendar 1.4
CookBook+Calendar 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.