CookDiary 2.2 Ranking & Summary
CookDiary 2.2 description
CookDiary 2.2 offers you an incredibly efficient and easy to use recipe software manages all your favorite recipes, helps you to plan your meals and even aids your cooking. It unites all advantages of a Cooking Program and a Cookbook.
Create menus, plan meals with the integrated calendar and print your grocery lists for whole weeks. In contrast to other recipe programs CookDiary provides even more amenities of a real cookbook. It is modeled after the accessibility and simplicity of a cookbook and does not overwhelm the chef with spreadsheets. Cooking with CookDiary is fun.
- Intel-Pentium/Atom CPU min. 1 Ghz
- Min. 512 MB RAM
- 20 MB free HD space
- Graphics Card with min. 1024 x 600 resolution at 16 Bit Color Depth
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile (is installed automatically if not present, needs depending on the system 600MB – 1,5 GB HD space).
CookDiary 2.2 Screenshot
CookDiary 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark CookDiary 2.2
CookDiary 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.