Dean's Law Dictionary 7.6
Dean's Law Dictionary 7.6 Ranking & Summary
Dean's Law Dictionary 7.6 description
Dean's Law Dictionary 7.6 is discovered to give you an interesting and convenient to use program which installs on your computer in just a few seconds. The second edition Version 73 now has over 170,176 entries and 247,584 word and phrases defined.
Plus, it's so easy to copy and paste any of the materials into your standard word processor for immediate and efficient usage. Dean's Law Dictionary has enhanced print size. With Dean's Law Dictionary all you need to do is to start typing the letters into the look up box and as you do Dean's immediately begins to take you where you want to go. Give Dean's Law Dictionary a try to see how useful it can be for you when legal terms need explanation!
- 331,001 case cites! 7,100 + Statutory Legal Definitions from federal statutory law.
- 1000's of web address links
- 4,500+ Abbreviations
- Over 9,200+ Quotations from famous and prominent legal scholars, and opinions Over 65,000+ Synonyms,
- A 26,181 Word Latin dictionary
- 100's of comparisons, and now infamous Words of Wit™.
- 80,000+ Leading and prominent cases reviewed for the comprehensive and up to date legal definitions. They track new cases and holdings on a daily basis that affect major areas of the law. Each day they also add cases that are not yet in database. As such, periodic upgrades are extremely accurate.
- 1GHz Pentium or higher
- 1 GB Ram
- Minimum 450 MB free hard disk space
- 4x CD-Rom drive or faster.
Dean's Law Dictionary 7.6 Screenshot
Dean's Law Dictionary 7.6 Keywords
Bookmark Dean's Law Dictionary 7.6
Dean's Law Dictionary 7.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.