Digimizer 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Digimizer 184.108.40.206 description
Digimizer 220.127.116.11 is an easy-to-use and powerful image analysis software package that allows precise manual measurements as well as automatic object detection with measurements of object characteristics.
Pictures may be X-rays, micrographs, etc. Supported file formats are JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, WMF, EMF and DICOM files.Images can be rotated, flipped or straightened. Image brightness and contrast can be adjusted.Certified for Windows Vista.
1. Image file operations
- Open, save and print image files
- Acquire image from scanner
- Supported file formats: DGZ (native Digimizer file format), JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, WMF, EMF, and DICOM files.
2. Image manipulation
- Rotate, flip
- Adjust contrast & brightness
- Contrast auto fix
- Stretch histogram
- Background correction
- Convert to grayscale
- Filters: Emboss, Arithmetic Mean Filter, Geometric Mean Filter, Harmonic Mean Filter, Median Filter, Maximum Filter, Minimum Filter, Midpoint Filter, Yp Mean Filter
3. Manual measurements: Digimizer allows to:
- define unit of measurement
- measure distances and lengths of line segments or paths
- measure perimeters and areas
- measure angles
- locate middle of line segment
- find center and calculate characteristics of circular objects
- measurements on perpendicular lines
- measure circles and rectangles
- measure average intensity of objects
- mark and count objects
- fit line
Units of measurements: kilometer (km), hectometer (hm), decameter (dam), meter (m), centimeter (cm), millimeter (mm), micrometer (µm), nanometer (nm), picometer (pm), femtometer (fm), attometer (am), inch (in), foot (ft), yard (yd), mile (mi), degrees (°) or pixels
4. Image analysis
- Options: overlay binary image, hide binary layer
- Morphological operations: Dilate, Erode, Open, Close
- Noise reduction
- Analyze objects: object detection with measurement of perimeter and area
5. Measurements list: The measurements list displays the measurements in the current image, but can also include measurements of several images.
- Open & save Measurements list
- Print Measurements list
- Export as Excel spreadsheet file, or MedCalc file for statistical analysis
6. Statistics: The integrated statistics window displays statistics (n, mean, SD, minimum and maximum) of the measurements in the Measurements list.
- Print statistics
- User-defined scripts allow automation of repetitive tasks
Enhancements: Version 18.104.22.168
Digimizer 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Digimizer 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Digimizer 188.8.131.52
Digimizer 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.