DipTrace Free 184.108.40.206
DipTrace Free 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
DipTrace Free 18.104.22.168 description
Besides being very simple to learn, which is quite an accomplishment for an engineering software application, the software has a very intuitive user interface and many innovative features. For instance, a schematic can be converted to a PCB with one mouse click. The board designer can instantly renew the PCB from an updated version of the schematic and keep existing placement, routed traces, board outline, mounting holes and other work. DipTrace has a high quality automatic router, superior to many routers included in other PCB layout packages.
- Easy to learn user interface
- To design a schematic, simply select and place components onto your document and connect them together using the wire and bus tools. Multisheet and hierarchical schematics are supported. Then select the menu option 'Convert to PCB' to convert the schematic to PCB. Layout can be updated from Schematic in a few clicks at anytime. When you create or edit design objects they are highlighted to improve your work. Step-by-step tutorial guides you through the design process and allows to get started with ease.
- Smart placement and auto-placement features
- After converting Schematic to PCB layout, place board outline and arrange components. Then use "placement by list" for chips/connectors and auto-placement for other components to get acceptable result in a few minutes and start routing.
- Easy to use manual and powerful automatic routing
- DipTrace PCB software includes 2 automatic routers (Shape-based and Grid-based). Shape Router is able to route complex layouts with SMD components as well as single-layer boards. Grid Router can also make single-layer boards with jumper wires. With Specctra DSN/SES interface you can use external shape-based or topological autorouter. Intelligent manual routing tools allow you to create and edit traces by 90, 45 degree or without any limitations. Curved traces are supported. Through, blind or buried vias can be used in automatic and manual routing. Board size is not limited.
- Shape-based copper pour
- Powerful copper pour system can help to reduce your manufacturing costs by minimizing the amount of etching solution required. To use it, all you have to do is insert a copper area on your board in the PCB Layout program and any pad or trace inside the selected area will be automatically surrounded with a gap of the desired size. Using copper pour you can also create planes and connect them to pads and vias (different thermal types are supported).
- Advanced Verification Features
- Schematic and PCB design modules have number of verification features that help control project accuracy on different design stages: The ERC function shows possible errors in Schematic pin connections using defined rules and allows you to correct errors step-by-step. DRC function checks the clearance between design objects, minimum size of traces, and drills. Errors are displayed graphically and you can fix them step-by-step and rerun the DRC in one click after any corrections. Net Connectivity Check verifies if all nets of PCB are electrically connected. This feature uses traces, copper pour filled area and shapes to control connectivity, then reports broken and merged nets with area details. Comparing to Schematic allows you to check if routed PCB is identical with Schematic.
- Spice Support
- Using DipTrace Schematic or Component Editor specify spice settings or attach models to the components. Then export .cir net-list of your Schematic to LT Spice or another simulation software to verify how it works.
- Import/Export Features
- Package modules allow you to exchange schematics, layouts and libraries with other EDA and CAD packages (DXF, Eagle, P-CAD, PADS, OrCAD). DipTrace Schematic Capture and PCB Layout also support Accel, Allegro, Mentor, PADS, P-CAD, Protel and Tango netlist formats.
- Manufacturing output formats
- DipTrace provides support for a number of different manufacturing output formats. Using this PCB software you can produce N/C Drill files for numerically controlled (N.C.) drilling machines and RS-274X Gerber files for sending to board manufacturers. Vectorizing function allows to export true-type fonts and raster images. Also DipTrace supports DXF output.
- Producing PCBs using milling method
- DipTrace allows you to export edge polylines to DXF. The DXF files can be converted to G-code with Ace Converter (it's free). Before edge exporting the DRC function of pcb layout program checks the design and shows possible problems if exist.
- Standard component libraries
- DipTrace package includes component and pattern libraries which contain 100,000+ components from different manufacturers.
- Creation of your own libraries
- Component and Pattern Editors allow to design your own symbols and patterns. To create complete components simply connect them together using Component Editor.
- ... and much more!
- Version 22.214.171.124 includes new high-class shape-based auto-router.
DipTrace Free 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
DipTrace Free 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark DipTrace Free 184.108.40.206
DipTrace Free 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.