DNA BASER Sequence Assembler 2.60
DNA BASER Sequence Assembler 2.60 Ranking & Summary
DNA BASER Sequence Assembler 2.60 description
DNA BASER Sequence Assembler 2.60 is the new standard in DNA sequence assembly industry, which is a bioinformatics software used for simple and automatic DNA sequence assembly, DNA sequence analysis, automatic sample processing, contig editing, metadata integration and mutation detection.
It's unbeatable price and the truly user-friendly interface makes DNA Baser the modern choice for DNA sequence assembly. All "modern" sequence assembly program on the market belong to the second generation. All except one: DNA Baser Assembler. DNA Baser Assembler is the new standard in DNA sequence assembly as it brings a revolutionary and absolutely unique feature: it automates the DNA sequence assembly process.
Why is DNA Baser Assembler better?
- Automatic sequence assembly. Increase the productivity up to 10 times because instead of spending 5 minutes per conting you only need 5 seconds.
- Batch sequence assembly. Do you think you need weeks to assemble hundreds of contigs? What about doing this in minutes?
- Automatic Metadata integration.Automatically read and integrate your metadata (rRNA contextual data for environmental sequences) into contig
- Unbeatable price.
- Instant access. You can use the software few seconds after you have purchased it. You don't have to wait weeks until your key arrives.
- Fast support without additional fees.
- Buy it once; use it forever Version updates are free. Whenever an update for the version you have purchased is available, you can use it free.
- Truly easy to use. DNA Baser Assembly is the only software on the market for which you don't need to read its manual before using it.
How DNA Baser Assembler automates the sequence assembly process?
DNA Baser Assembler will:
- Help you to import your DNA samples (ABI, SCF, FASTA, SEQ, TXT)
- Automatically trim the low quality ends of your chromatograms
- Automatically correct the ambiguities (with a rate of success of over 96%)
- Automatically remove the vectors from the contig
- Automatically save the contig to disk
With DNA Baser Sequence Assembler, you can:
- Assemble multiple DNA samples or align to a reference sequence
- Batch assemble or align in groups of sequences by name
- Automatically end clip (sample low quality end trimming)
- Automatically trim vector sequences
- Import and analyze sequences from ABI, SCF, FASTA and SEQ
- View and edit sequence traces
- Mark specific regions (like discrepancies, low-quality areas in chromatograms) with visible colors and quickly navigate to these regions
- Convert between different file formats (ABI, SCF, FASTA, multi-FASTA, GBK...)
- General features
- DNA features Automatic sequence assembly from ABI, SCF, FASTA and SEQ files with only 3 clicks.
- DNA features Batch assembly. Thousand of contigs can be assembled at once
- DNA features Assemble to reference
- DNA features Automatic cleaning (trimming) of the bad ends of chromatograms. Details
- DNA features Synchronized display between chromatograms and contig, which makes the correction of ambiguous bases much faster and easier.
- DNA features Proprietary algorithm for correction of the ambiguous bases.
- DNA features A rapid navigation between mismatches. With just one click you can jump to the next mismatch.
- DNA features Chromatogram viewer and editor (ABI and SCF).
- DNA features Project map
- DNA features Easy to use interface: the user can make a contig with only 3 mouse clicks.
- DNA features Automatically save the contig to disk.
- DNA features Automatic primer detection and vector removal.
- DNA features Fast assembly algorithm
- DNA features Top accuracy - DNA Baser Assembler is not using a "partial solution" algorithm like other programs. The precision of ambiguity correction recorded during testing was better than 96%. The user must only have to confirm program's suggestions instead of editing the contig.
- DNA features DNA Sequence Dereplicator
- Embedded biology tools:
- DNA features Batch sequence processing (batch ends trimming, vector removal, metadata integration, FASTA conversion...)
- DNA features Batch metadata integration tool (RNA Baser only)
- DNA features Clone library dereplicator
- DNA features Batch FASTA to multi-FASTA converter
- DNA features Batch multi-FASTA to FASTA converter
- DNA features GenBank to FASTA converter
- DNA features Reverse complement
- DNA features One click conversion between several file formats
- DNA Baser Sequence Assembler screenshots
- Other features:
- DNA features BEST price on the market and significant discount when several licenses are ordered. Please see the Prices page for more details
- DNA features Intelligent, ergonomic, easy to use interface. Just drag and drop your files, then press the 'Start' button and the contig is done. Details.
- DNA features Low resource requirement: it can run even on very old systems. Incredibly small size: The size of the whole package is about 2MB.
- DNA features 100% safe. DNA Baser will never alter your chromatogram files (results are saved in separate files) and it will never alter your system. Details.
- DNA features Auto updating. The program automatically checks and download the updates from the Internet. Updates are free.
- Supported file types
- DNA features AB, AB1, ABI
- DNA features SCF
- DNA features SEQ
- DNA features TXT
- DNA features FASTA
- New: Metadata and batch metadata integration.
- New: Button to open Windows Explorer in contigs folder, after sequence assembly. New: Remove vectors from single chromatograms.
- New: SEQUENCE ANALISYS - mark al bases with a confidence level (QV) below a specified threshold, in red.
- New: Batch convert from chromatogram to Fasta with vector removal and automatic metadata integration.
- New: Resizable chromatograms.
- Full support for low quality sample ends editing. 100% compatible with Mac via Parallels/Bootcamp/VMWare.
- Improved handling of corrupted/invalid ABI/SCF files.
- Improved contig editor. Improved file association.
- Improved Assemble to reference.
- Improved log window.
- Improved file handling: Before starting the contig, check if all files in the JobList are valid. Invalid samples are automatically removed from Job List so the assembly process can continue without human intervention.
- Build a list of invalid files and report it.
- Improved user interface: new toolbar, improved embedded help, interactive help, workflow.
- Improved sample viewer: Mark as trusted/un-trusted can now be used also in Sample viewer window
- New: Show error message while trying to open empty/invalid FASTA files
- Improved: Correctly handle multiple contigs resulted when assembling to a reference.
- Improved: menu Save as Fasta/Seq/Scf was replaced with Save all as and Save selected as. Now the user can choose where to save the file.
- CPU: 333MHz,
- 64MB RAM,
- Video 1024x768,
- 2MB HDD free space
DNA BASER Sequence Assembler 2.60 Screenshot
DNA BASER Sequence Assembler 2.60 Keywords
Bookmark DNA BASER Sequence Assembler 2.60
DNA BASER Sequence Assembler 2.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.