Doctor Aquarium 2010
Doctor Aquarium 2010 Ranking & Summary
Doctor Aquarium 2010 description
Doctor Aquarium 2010 is designed as a feature-rich and versatile aquarium automation assistant that will help you with the most challenging repetitive aquarium tasks automatically.
Doctor Aquarium monitors the health of your aquarium and takes actions so it will not get sick. No one can watch over their aquarium all the time. Every one, gets a little lazy and negligent with their aquarium chores, and then disaster can follow. If you are sleeping, away at work or enjoying your vacation, Doctor Aquarium can save the life of your aquarium! even when you are not there.
Doctor Aquarium is low cost, professional aquarium monitoring and control software package for Windows XP, 2000, and NT that will help you automate the most challenging repetitive aquarium tasks! From the comfort of your computer chair, or across the world, control and monitor important aquarium parameters like temperature and pH using the inexpensive DrDAQ data acquisition board, and control your Pumps,Heaters,Lights remotely using standard X10 home automation modules.
- Measure pH, Room Temperature, Hood Temperature, and Aquarium Temperature Light Levels, Sound Level, Voltage, and Resistance via DrDAQ sensors.
- Turn on a fans if tank temperature is too high
- Simulate solar cycle by turning on lights in succession at sunrise, and turning them off at sunset.
- Simulate a lunar cycle by turning on a light at moonrise and dimming in sync with the lunar phase
- Sound an alarm or send an Email if pH is too low, or temperature is too high
- Continiously log aquarium sensor data to a file
- Continiously graph live aquarium sensor data, to daily, weekly, and monthly graphs
- Simulate natural currents and wave action by cycling pumps or create storm and current surge effects
- Turn off pumps at feeding time automatically
- Launch another application or issue a shell command in response to tank conditions
- Mirror natural temperature cycle
- Will let you monitor and control your aquarium from the comfort of your computer chair
- Will let you monitor and control your aquarium over the internet with a web browser
- Will let you send email reports and alerts about aquarium conditions
- Keep a log file of your aquarium conditions
- For Monitoring:
- The DrDAQ Sensor board from DrDAQ.com
- External Sensors pH probe and Temperature probe.
- Both the Temperature probe(s), and a freshwater pH probe can be purchased from DrDAQ. But if you already own a pH probe with a BNC connecter it should work.
- For Automation
- X10 starter Kit Doctor Aquarium can control stadard X10 home automation modules using either the Firecracker Kit (cm17) or the Active Home Kit (CM-11) or the Active Home Pro (CM-15A) . All kits are manufactured by X10
- Additional X10 modules if you want to control more then 2 or 3 electrical devices.
Doctor Aquarium 2010 Screenshot
Doctor Aquarium 2010 Keywords
Bookmark Doctor Aquarium 2010
Doctor Aquarium 2010 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.