DPlot 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
DPlot 18.104.22.168 description
DPlot 22.214.171.124 is a powerful tool which can graph and manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources in many different formats. While designed for scientists, engineers, and other technical fields, DPlot's straightforward interface will appeal to anybody interested in creating presentation-quality X-Y plots and/or contour plots of 3D data. DPlot runs on Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, NT, 2003, XP, Vista, and 2008.
DPlot is a general purpose graphing program designed for scientists, engineers, and students. It features multiple scaling types, including linear, logarithmic, and probability scales, as well as several special purpose graphs: tripartite grids (shock spectra), grain size distribution plots, polar plots, contour plots of 3D data, and box-and-whisker plots and dot graphs of one or more 1D samples. Manipulation functions include FFT, filtering, and smoothing. Data can be input via file, copied from the clipboard, generated by an equation within DPlot, sent to DPlot from Excel via the supplied Add-In, or sent to DPlot via dynamic data exchange. Source code for example Visual Basic and C demo driver programs are included.
You can buy a single-user DPlot license for $60(US) or $70 for a CD sent by mail. If you buy DPlot for your department, we offer multi-user discounts. Click the button below to purchase DPlot by credit card now, or check the Buy Now page for more information on pricing and payment options.
- Multiple scaling types, including linear, logarithmic, and probability scales on the X and/or Y axes. DPlot also provides several special purpose scale types, including grain size distribution plots, tripartite grids (shock spectra), polar charts, triangle plots, N1.85 hydraulic scales, and Mercator projection.
- Bar charts with a large number of presentation options.
- Box-and-whisker plots and dot graphs for one or more groups of 1D data.
- Generate curves from equations of the form:Along with the standard suite of trigonometric and general math functions, DPlot includes support for conditional formulas of the form if(test,if_true,if_false). And you can generate a new curve that is a function of one or more exising curves with Y=f(X,Y1,Y2,...).
- Multiple independent or dependent scales.
- Easily create blank graph paper. Several examples are shown on the Graph Paper page.
- Error bars with magnitudes set to a constant value, to a percentage of the amplitudes, or independently.
- Bubble plots with symbol sizes proportional to a third dimension.
- Vector plots with vector lengths and colors proportional to a third dimension and angles from a fourth dimension.
- Fill between 2 curves, fill the area formed by closing a curve, or fill from a curve to a specified Y value. Choose from seven pre-defined fill patterns or create a custom pattern.
- Contour plots of 3D data, shown as contour lines in a plan view of the XY plane or as shaded bands in a 3D projection, optionally with light source shading. DPlot accepts both randomly-spaced 3D points and points on a rectangular grid. For rectangular grids only, DPlot can also produce a waterfall plot, a 3D bar chart, and a simple wireframe mesh.
- 3D scatter plots, with up to 100 data sets and colors based on Z value or data set.The data for the wing was provided by tools created by SpreadsheetWorld. A nifty animation of the wing was created with Video Edit Magic from a sequence of bitmaps generated by DPlot.
- Choose from 40 symbol styles and/or 7 line styles for your XY plots. You have full control over symbol size, line weight, and color. In addition to the 40 built-in graphic symbols you can use any character from any of the Wingdings fonts included with Windows.
- Choose from a variety of number formats for each axis. Date and time formats are customizable.
- Replace or supplement the numbers appearing along each axis with custom labels.
- Copy and/or link data from other sources (e.g. spreadsheets), or use our Excel Add-In to easily move data from Excel to DPlot.
- Copy and/or link DPlot-produced graphics to other applications.
- Add text notations to plots.
- Least squares curve fitting allows you to fit a polynomial to your data.
- Data manipulation functions include integration, differentiation, Fast Fourier Transform, filtering, data smoothing, and many other simpler editing functions.
- If you have several data records from the same high-speed event and want to play back those records in sync with each other... well, you can. Have a video associated with your data? Play the video back along with your data, synchronized at the data rate you specify. Click the picture below to see a reduced-resolution example of this feature in action.
- Interpolate between points, scan values of curves graphically, and report peak values.
- Include subscripts, superscripts, and characters from the Symbol font (Greek characters, trademark symbols, etc.) in the title lines and axis labels of your plots.
- Plot very large data sets. For XY plots, the total number of data points is limited to about 268 million.
- Create commercial-quality blank graph paper. For examples and instructions see the Graph Paper page.
- Send data to and control DPlot from another program through the free-of-charge DPLOTLIB interface (a separate download). Example programs with source for Visual Basic, VB.NET, PowerBasic, 4 different C compilers and 5 different FORTRAN compilers are provided.
- You may create additional functionality with your own plugin modules for file import and data manipulation. Example C plugin source code is provided with the Plugin Examples.
- Bitmap export: Choose from 8- or 24-bit color depth, and optionally choose run-length encoding for 8-bit files. Though RLE-encoding of bitmaps is not often used, it is supported by most popular graphics applications and results in a significantly smaller file for typical DPlot graphs. By way of example, the size of the linked picture is 77Kb with RLE compression, or 431Kb uncompressed, or 1285Kb if you used copy/paste of the same image with a 24- or 32-bit display.
- JPEG image export: the plugin automatically selects "good" quality, which is about the minimum acceptable quality that doesn't produce too many unsightly artifacts. The same picture saved as an RLE bitmap is stored to a 96Kb JPEG file. For a better quality plot in a smaller file, we highly recommend PNG.
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG) image export: Unlike JPEG, PNG compression is lossless. And unlike GIF, 24- or 32-bit images can be saved. Compression of DPlot plots is generally superior to the poorest quality JPEG files and is generally comparable to GIF. By way of comparison, the BMP example mentioned above is saved to a 28Kb PNG file.
- Graphic Interchange Format (GIF) image export: This image is saved to a 40Kb GIF file. Like all GIF images, it is limited to 256 colors. For XY plots this is generally not a limitation, but may result in loss of detail in 3D images with many colors.
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) image export: This plugin will always use LZW compression. Files saved with this plugin will generally be larger than the corresponding PNG image.
Enhancements: Bug fix: A fairly recent change adding support for European date formats by default (d/m/y vs. m/d/y) inadvertently did not allow a year value = 0 (which you'd get with 2 digit years for the year 2000). If attempting to read one of these files DPlot would not present an error message, but neither would it produce a plot.
- Windows 95 or later
- 256 or greater desktop color depth
- 8Mb free disk space.
DPlot 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
DPlot 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark DPlot 184.108.40.206
DPlot 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Convexsoft Animated GIF Converter 2.4
- Aoao Video to GIF Converter 1.1
- Image Convert Jpg Jpeg Bmp Tiff Gif Free 6.1
- Image Convert Jpg Jpeg Bmp Tiff Gif Png 6.1
- Data Recovery Digital Pictures 18.104.22.168
- Memory Card Lost Data Recovery 22.214.171.124
- DWG & DXF 2 JPEG & Co. 1.0
- Image Convert Jpg Jpeg Bmp Tiff Gif Png Free 5.0