EarMaster School 5 Build 630SW
EarMaster School 5 Build 630SW Ranking & Summary
EarMaster School 5 Build 630SW description
EarMaster School 5 Build 630SW will satisfy you with a really cost-effective and reliable tool which is dedicated for ear training and music theory practice is not only a major timesaver. It also enables the students to enjoy a potentially unlimited amount of practice with immediate feedback on the accuracy of their skills. And it adds a certain amount of entertainment to a discipline that isn't always the preferred class on the students' weekly schedule.
Opting for computerassisted ear training is ensuring more work from the students, more time for teacherstudent interaction, more fun and, ultimately, better results! Using EarMaster School is ensuring more practice for your students, more fun and, ultimately, better results!
- Tutor editor Create your own lessons, drills and tests!
- Let your students train with the 651 readytouse lessons, or create your own customized lessons with the Tutor Editor.
- The Tutor Editor is very easy to use and comprehensive. Creating a whole set of lessons is only a matter a minutes!
- Set success requirements for each lesson.
- Turn a lesson into a test by specifying time limits, a maximum number of times a question can be heard, how the questions must be answered (notation, multiplechoice buttons, MIDI keyboard, etc.), and more.
- Define what tonenaming system your students may use: AngloSaxon (C, D, E, etc.), fixedDo solfege (Do, Re, Mi, etc.), or movableDo solfege (Relative solfege).
- Your Tutor lessons can also be used by your students in EarMaster Essential (only for exerise areas available in Essential) and EarMaster Pro.
- Student administration and report facilities
- Assign lessons and tests to your students, and monitor their results in details.
- Follow the progress of your students over time in the Detailed statistics window.
- Singleout the strengths and weaknesses of your students for tailormade teaching.
- Print results for single users or whole classes.
- Export your whole result database to a CSV file in one click.
- Multiuser and network capabilities
- Use EarMaster School over a local network (LAN) for instant sharing of lessons and results.
- Very easy to install on your school's server (client installation optional).
- Works across mixed Windows/Mac networks.
- Multiple access levels available: administrator, teacher and student.
- Automatic login with Windows/OSX user accounts, or manual login with the EarMaster login interface.
- Students and teachers can continue their latest ear training session on any computer in the network.
- Remembers results and settings for each user.
- No limitation on the number of users.
- Multilingual support (23 languages included).
- For students, EarMaster School looks just like EarMaster Pro. Only teachers and administrators have access to the advanced educational features.
- ELearning More training for your students!
- In the class room, the students can obtain instant feedback from the teacher. But what about home practice? To train his aural skills efficiently, a student needs to have the accuracy of his practice evaluated. EarMaster will make sure your students obtain instant feedback during their home practice!
- Elearning is offering the benefits of remote teaching and training over the internet. It is a both a great timesaver, and ensures that the students learn in optimal conditions. With the EarMaster programs, a teacher can create sets of lessons, drills and tests, and assign them to his students for home use. The students can then simply train at home with the teacher's lessons and use the export function of the program to send their results for review.
- The potential amount of practice may be increased to such a level that success rates at aural skills exams would undoubtedly show better figures too!
- EarMaster Shool A solution used throughout the world!
- Users of EarMaster School are numerous, and their number is growing everyday! From primary schools to community colleges, high schools or state universities, and from municipal music schools to national conservatories, more and more institutions worldwide trust EarMaster and use EarMaster School for their ear training class, or even simply as a great music teaching tool!
- All these institutions chose the best ear training software available: EarMaster.
- Basic ear training exercise areas
- Interval Comparison Interval Identification
- Chord Identification Rhythm Reading
- Extended ear training exercise areas
- Interval Singing Chord Inversions Chord progressions
- Scale Identification Melodic dictation
- Rhythm Imitation Rhythm dictation Rhythm correction
- Standard tutor lessons: 450
- Jazz tutor lessons: 211
- Create customized exercises
- Create new tutors (lessons for other users)
- Ear training wizard
- Onscreen guitar, piano, bass, staff, violin and more
- Custom onscreen string instruments (all tunings)
- Left handed string instruments onscreen
- Single click multiplechoice
- Sing, play or clap answers using a microphone
- Midi keyboard support
- Sound2MIDI 2.0
- Instruments and sounds (Using General Midi): 128
- High score
- Guitar tuner
- Multiple users all using the same pc
- Multiple users across a network
- Multiple language support
- Elearning compatible
- Export/import own results and assignments
- Export/import all users’ results and assignments
- Create custom chords, scales and chord progressions
- Choose specific keys and position question in the key
- Choose tone range
- Choose time signatures and specific note values or rhythmic patterns
- Comprehensive set of exercise settings
- Auto new question Auto replay of question Limit the number of times a question can be played Time limit on answering the question Tone naming: AngloSaxon (C, D, E, etc.) or Solfege (Do, Re, Mi, etc.) Clef can be G, F or C
- Mandatory exercise settings when making lessons for other users
- View own statistics
- View all students' statistics
- Student administration
- Organize users in a classes
- Runs in a network
- Runs from a server
- Identify user with Windows/Mac login
- Identify user with EarMaster login
- Free support
- Free to try
- Multiuser licenses with academic pricing
- Monitor resolution: 800x600
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and 7
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6, Intel or PowerPC (Universal Binary)
- Disk space: 30 MB
EarMaster School 5 Build 630SW Screenshot
EarMaster School 5 Build 630SW Keywords
Bookmark EarMaster School 5 Build 630SW
EarMaster School 5 Build 630SW Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.